Naive in 1903

Trigger slight triggering of anxiety, if you have anxiety I suggest you skip over it.

2 weeks.

2 weeks the young witch hasn't spoken to Kai. She refused to even acknowledge his presence.

228 unread text messages
106 missed phone calls
78 voicemails

Sage didn't care. She wouldn't, not know not ever. The raven haired Salvatore has taken her back to the boarding house. Apparently Mommy Dearest isn't dead. But stuck in a prison world in 1903.

Damon noticed the witches hesitation of entering the house. He knew she was still traumatised by the accident. He doesn't think she would ever be the same, not let another guy back in her life.

She opened the door noticing Bonnie, Elena, and Kai. Kai had looked like a mess, he looked up and noticed Sage. Her hair was French braided down her back. She styled the simple sweatpants and sweatshirt very well. Kai looked like he hadn't slept in those two weeks. If that didn't scare Sage, she didn't know what would.

Damon placed a hand lightly on her back bringing her towards everyone in the parlour. Kai had to apologise, the guilt was eating him alive.

"Sage." Kai spoke. Sage looked up at him, noticing how broken he looked and sounded. But Sage only turned her head to ignore
him.

"Sage please sweetheart. I did it to protect you. And I promise you that once we get mama Salvatore out of the 1903 prison world we will go to New Orleans and see what Klaus can conjure up." He was right where Sage was standing. She looked frighten by his approach. Kai quickly noticed, he lend out his hand. All he wanted was a reaction out of her.

"Please Sage. I'm sorry."

She took her hand in his, she pulled the warlock into an embrace, and held him there. He dropped to the floor, bringing her down with him. And cried. She silently cooed him, whispering ever so kindly in his ear. But something deep down in her knew that something was not right. Something was off.

"I hurt you Sage, I hurt you, I will not be okay with that, ever." He cupped her face in his hands noticing how dull her once doe eyes were.

Elena came out hugging Damon grabbing hand, Bonnie grabbed Sages hand, Sage grabbed Kai's. They chanted the spell to be sent back to 1903.

The ground was now covered in snow. Sage looked around now regretting the choice of clothing she had chosen to wear. Bonnie had stay behind with Sage. Damon and Elena both went to find Mama Salvatore. While Bonnie, Kai and Sage stayed back to find the ascendant.

Kai spun around in the snow, opening his mouth to taste the snow that fell from the sky. Sage hasn't spoken to Bonnie or Elena since the night of the funeral. But she still refused to do so.

Sage was quite, but she looked over at Kai who sent her a grin, before he stuck out his tongue again tasting the snow flakes.

Sage sat down making a snowman with her magic. She smiled to herself before making a small ice castle. She remembered how she dragged Matt to see the movie Frozen. When the movie and cd came out it was her mission to buy both and jam out to it in the car. When he drove she love to provoke him singing let it go. But she would always catch him smirking at her childish behaviour.

"The spell is getting stronger the ascendant must be around here somewhere." Bonnie spoke looking around the snowy tundra of 1903.

"Why would the ascendant be here?"

"I don't know. I didn't put it here Kai." Bonnie grew agitated with the warlock. If she could kill two birds with one stone she would.

"None one expect for Sage knows I have changed, but I can gut you all over again. Your friends would never hear you scream."

"Maybe your right, maybe there is a slipper of good in you, deep down there." Bonnie smirked, causing Kai to laugh. Sage caught on but wasn't in the mood to interrupt the fuck boys flirtation between the Bennett witch.

"Sage."

"What?!" Sage growled at the warlock. He looked at her coming closer, cupping her chin in his hands searching her eyes for some sort of reaction. But there was nothing there.

"Your being Naive."

"What the hell do you mean Parker?"

Kai didn't get to answer his question before he had a painful expression on his face, he quickly fell and notice Bonnie smirking to herself with the knife in her hand.

"Bonnie no!" She pushed Kai out of the way, Bonnie thinking Sage was attacking her plummeted the knife in her stomach. Sage looked down, blood oozed out from her stomach.

She couldn't stop the bleeding. The Bennett witch eyes widen at the scene. Sage looked up, and she was terrified, on the brink of death again by another witch.

"Kai - I - L."

The witch didn't get to finish what she was going to say before she blacked out.

******

Sage slowly woke up to the cost any beeping noises of the heart monitor in the hospital. She looked around and noticed her father, JB, Damon and Bonnie.

Damon was the first on to reach the witches bed. Her heartbeat shot high. She was afraid, of Bonnie and of JB.

"Damon where's Kai?"

Damon saw the worry in her eyes, he knew what Kai meant to her, after all he put her through, why bother and change who she is with.

"Where's Kai!?"

"I left him to rot in the 1903 Prison world, just like how he left me in the 1994." Bonnie looked up at the transformed Sage.

Sages heart dropped. Her breathing became uneven. Daniel noticed his daughter was having an anxiety attack. The choppy breath that left Sages body scared him. He hasn't seen her have an anxiety attack since she was five. She pressed a hand to her chest, using her magic to slowly calm herself down. She needed the sociopath back. Bonnie stabbed Her.

"Bonnie Bennett, I hate you." Sage looked at Bonnie, not blinking or showing emotions the witch knew a fact, she hated Bonnie.

"Sage, I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Don't even Bonnie, I want to see Jo."

*******

"I'm leaving."

"Where are you going to go?"

"New Orleans. I have unfinished business there with a certain witch. But they can't know that I'm leaving, don't tell them. Just say I left in the night, without a trace."