"Good Morning Sweetheart."

Kai stared at Sage, how perfectly she looked sleeping on his bed. Curled up Into a ball hugging the covers for dear life. Her short deep breaths filled the room dearly.

It pleased him to see her sleep peacefully. Finally having her to himself. He may be insatiable, but he's working on something big.

Sage supported a few acne spots on both sides of her cheek. She didn't really mind it. Because she knew it wasn't a big deal at all.

Sage was still a heavy sleeper. With try corloform still inside her system. It was taking a while to leave. He noticed how soundly she sleep. And angel sleeping on his bed.

How she would soundly toss and turn about, as if she was having a nightmare. He knew Sage was broken. Broken to a point where he knew no one could ever make her feel whole again. Having sex with Klaus and Damon, made her feel somewhat happy.

She knew that they weren't into the Friends with Benefits, past to a point where it actually didn't hurt to feel welcomed. Klaus has told her multiple of times that Sage needs a trip to New Orleans.

He would shower her in gifts. Caroline refused the offer. She is madly in love with Klaus protégée Tyler Lockwood. He stopped caring since the day Sage was tripping out on some drugs.

Yes. Sage was a drug addict, and a drinker. Her mother wasn't any worse. Her mother stopped completely caring for her daughter. That's when Sage wanted to start a new life. A new beginning.

Dying her dirty blonde hair, to a dark brown. Almost black. She did everything she could to be new again.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." Kai ran his fingers along the side of her cheek. Resting it at the bottom of her chin.

Sage tossed and Around the twin bed she was currently laying on. He bonded her wrist to the bed, making sure that she couldn't use her magic. Selfish. Yes. But Kai Parker didn't know the definition of selfish. Selfish was Kai Parker.

Sage slowly opened up her eyes, coming to reason with her self that she wasn't in her usual room in the Salvatore boarding house. But somewhere new. Somewhere she couldn't recognize.

She pulled on her wrist, only to be pushed back. Sage let out a groan in frustration. Coming eye to eye with Kai Parker.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Bloody hell you demon! Let me go!" She pulled harder against the restraints, afraid of giving up. Damon taught her that everything has a loophole.

Stefan taught her how to channel her anger to her magic. Elena taught her how to be a bitch to get whatever you want. Bonnie taught her how to channel magic through relying on nature. Jeremy taught her how to become a hunter. Klaus taught her how to be Barbie klaus 2 to get what she wanted.

"What am I doing he Kai."

"You know, restraining you made you ten times hotter; it suits you."

"Damn it! Tell me why I am here!"

"For my pleasure Sage." Kai smirks taking a strand of her curly hair and wrapping it around is pointer finger and twirling it around seeing how it perfectly bounced back in place.

"Your a true monster. You take pleasure in a lot of things."

"I rather do pleasurable things while your restraint on the bed." Kai winks at Sage. Setting the fire that she had burning inside of her off like an explosion.

He stared at the ground for a couple of seconds before sending a lingering glare at Sage, causing her to squirm around at the sight of his eyes, trailing down her body.

"Go screw your self Kai." Sage seethed angrily at the devil.

"No darling, I rather much screw you."