"Your a parasite."

AN
DOUBLE UPDATE!

*********

Sage tossed and turned all night in her bed. She couldn't stop thinking about how it was her fault that Luke had died.

Luke wanted everything to go correct and she had to mess everything up. But nether the less she wasn't going to stay bed ridden, she wanted to make a change, it was Bonnie's birthday and she had to celebrate.

Sage threw on a pair of ripped acid wash skinny jeans, and just a plan grey t shirt, following her combat boots. She could care less about the heaping mess of her curls so she tied it up;; leaving it in a messy bun.

Walking down the stairs she could hear a familiar voice, three of which she didn't want to hear at 10 in the morning.

"He was on his way to Portland." Damon angrily vomited from his mouth. Kai was a parasite. Everyone could have agreed.

"Ohhh forgot how massive this house was.. Yumm cupcakes! Sorry am I interrupting something?"

"Sage." Elena broke everyone from what they were doing noticing how oddly quite Sage was. Kai stopped to, he finally had a good look on her.

He was breath taken, she wasn't pretty nor was she gorgeous, and she was beautiful. She didn't care about her what others thought about her.

"Umm.. there should be a chocolate cake in the fridge that I made the day before yesterday."

"What are you doing here Kai honestly haven't you had enough, you one the merge, good for you, you're the strongest in your coven. You got what you want, now let us get what we want." Sage had crossed her arms just giving up at the fact that everywhere she went Kai just appears to bother her. She had walked over the table siting down on it.

"I need your help." He looked at Sage, but then moved his eyes towards Damon and Elena.

"Why would we help you?"

"Well I haven't found Jo using a locator spell, and in good honor, I just let it go. But if that wasn't the case I would rip out her belly button." Kai had stolen a cupcake that Sage had made and making his way to sit by her.

"Because as you know I am a sociopath. And I like that I have no emotions, I am not burned by guilt or love. But after the merge I went home and my eye balls started to water. I felt pain for the first time. I can't stop thinking about how Luke died, how Liv won't have a brother. It's a thing I can't just shake off. I feel bad for what I did. When Luke and I did the merge I must have gotten one of his qualities like empathy. So I googled how to deal with emotional stress, and it said to write everything down on a paper and burning it. And the feelings are still there. Jo needs to know how I feel about destroying our family. Sage you out of all people should understand, you know there is good in people who try. But you never give up on those you need it the most."

'Your right Kai, Bonnie is still trapped on the other side powerless, you have to send Jeremy over and then he can lead Bonnie towards the Road Atlas map to Nova Scotia so she can get to the tombstone where Silas is keeping the magic she needs to use the ascendant to get back to 2015. If you want to redeem yourself send Jeremy over and he can do the rest." Sage jumped off the table and leading the groupie into the living room. She now was standing near the window, gazing on the outside scenario. Kai had been trying to fix the ascendant. But failing at the task at hand.

" I can't bring Bonnie back with this."

"I thought you were the All Powerful Leader of the Gemini Coven."Elena provoked the witch.

"Oh well sweetheart I destroyed it so it can't be used again."

"Oh I am so going to regret this. Yo Parker, if your ass can bring back Bonnie, I'll go on a date with you."

"What Sage are you crazy!" Damon had been the first one to interject her proposition.

"Shove it Damon."

"We know that Jo set her magic in a hunting knife, Bonnie in Miss. Cuddles-"

"Silas." Elena interjected

"Hotter." Damon wanted another name, other than Silas."

"No Silas was pretty hot, sucks that Stefan was his doppelgänger. What a waste." Sage had leaned on the table drinking her Red Bull.

"Qetsiyah her blood is on Silas head stone, it's filled with Magic."

"In Bonnie land that means-"

"She had a chance of getting the hell out of there, I was right." Sage had interrupted Damon, earning a hopeful look that maybe she would look at him and see how sorry he was for hurting her.

"Oh thank god, you two together it's just revolting. Luke didn't take me over completely."

"Jer!" Sage hopped off running towards the little Gilbert. Jeremy had hugged Sage at the waist picking her up and spinning her around as she liked. Kai took in notice of it, she and Jeremy had a solid relationship, almost as if a married couple but aiming towards more as best friends.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

Kai smirked at Jeremy's outburst. All he could muster was a simple "Hi" before smirking at Sage once again.

"He is going to send you over to Bonnie so you can flip through the pages of the Road Atlas and find Nova Scotia so she can drive in Damons car get the magic and return home."

"You're making a deal with the devil. Sage you can't just do that. You can't just go on a date with Kai." Jeremy had grasp Sage's arm trying to get her attention.

"For Bonnie Jer, I can. She's my best friend and your girlfriend. We need her."

"Yeah because we should trust the guy who changed his personality overnight."

"Why don't you get your Gemini jumper cables and let's start the whole shabang." Damon had interrupted the feud going on between the hunter and the witch.

"If not here's is something I like to call a threat." She lit her hand on fire, causing Kai to look up as if she was going to hurl the fireball at Kai.

"A little motivation didn't hurt anyone."