"How can you love a sociopath"

Ralph Fiennes will be playing Daniel Bradley

Aaron Taylor Johnson will be playing her older step brother
Jack Bradley nicknamed JB

***************

Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and Sage where at sitting around her apartment, eating take out, trying to cheer up the saddened vampire.

"You are loved Caroline. Trust me." Sage held onto Caroline, she rubbed her back soothingly. She kissed her head. Letting the blonde relax in the comfort of her arms.

"How can you love a sociopath Sage?" Elena shot out at the witch. Bonnie agreeing with Elena. Caroline was brought out of her trance defending the witch.

"Love is a very strong word Elena."

"How can you even let Kai come close to you, are you as sick as he is? Is it a Daddy issue, is it because you knew your father was going to be head chief if Caroline's mom passed away?" Elena persists on finding the motive for Sage to love someone as cruel as Kai.

"Elena enough! Sage has been through enough. She hasn't told you the real reason why her father left because she doesn't trust you. You know you tell Damon everything and anything." Caroline defended her curly haired best friend.

"It's fine Caroline, I know where I'm not wanted."

"No Sage, stay."

"By all means go Sage, go to the boy where made Damons and Bonnies life a miserable hell. Go to him. What does he offer you. Good sex? For exchange of magic."

"Elena that's enough. Sage I am sorry-" Caroline tried but Sage raised her hand.

"Caroline, I'm sorry, but I can't be here."

"Go back to Kai I'm sure he's ready to screw you." Sage has had enough, She flicked her wrist, breaking Elena's neck instantly. Elena's body dropped slightly dead on the Forbes living room floor.

Sage walked out, heading to her car. And driving to her apartment. She couldn't believe what Elena had to say about her and Kai. It's not like they where a thing really. But Sage felt some connection towards him.

She passed the Mystic Grill, and parking in the garages of the apartment, she headed up the stairs to her place. She unlocked the door, finding Kai watching re-runs of American Horror Story.

Sage dropped her bags on the kitchen table before going to her room, dressing out of her clothes that's she was in before, she changed into her favourite pair of Nike Pros and a baggy sweatshirt. Pulling her messy curls into a messy bun, she took her monkey socks putting it on her feet before skidding over to the couch and resting her feet on Kai's legs.

He cocked an eyebrow at her smirking. She paid attention towards the TV, she felt Kai's hands rub her legs that she shaved earlier this morning. He liked skimming the inside of her legs noticing how she would jerk her legs back.

"Why are you back so early Princess?"

"Elena made me mad, I snapped her neck and left."

Kai smirked at the witch. She was indeed getting better at not controlling her anger. But an angry Sage was a complete turn on for Kai.

Sage got up only to be pulled back down by Kai, he wrapped his arms around her waist, prepping her neck with small kisses.

Sage was in a bit of laughter, she hasn't really laughed in a long time. It was music to his ears. The witch could potential be his saviour.

"Stop it Kai. It-it's not right to-- stop!"

"It's not right to do what Princess?"

"To hold a girl captive stop." She
Wiggled out of his reach only to be pulled back down with her bum pressing up against his crotch.

She stopped moving, if he wanted to play dirty, why not. Two could play this game. Sage jumped once only to hear groan coming from Kai. She smirked knowing her plan was working, she moved back and forwards, only trying to get comfortable.

When she new Kai was nearly there, she broke free, smirking, and laughing at the vulnerable warlock.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"Or what? Your going to punish me?" Sage leaned up against the wall.

Kai walked up from the couch, Sage walked over to the bar stool, sitting down eating her Apple, but she was turned roughly around. Kai had placed both his hands behind her resting it on the counter.

Sage smirked, biting the apple, causing the juice to pull from her lips. Kai held her gaze, she bit her Apple again, only for Kai to burn the apple into ashes, grabbing her chin, forcing the witch to look at him.

"Yes, Naughty Girl."