Poisonous

Sage scratched the back of her head. She groggily awoke. She turned and noticed Klaus sound asleep next to her.  She smiled at how peaceful he actually looked when he was asleep.

She heard his baby cry, she pushed past his arm that held her in his embrace. She walked into the room and noticed the Hope. She immediately stopped crying. The baby girl rose her arms in the air and Sage picked her up.

"Hi Baby. How are you. Let's go wake up Daddy."

Sage tipped toed back to the room where Klaus was still asleep. Hope giggled at the sight of her father asleep. Sage placed Hope on the Hybrids back. Sage couldn't help but grin to her self as Hope tugged on Klaus hair.

"Whatever your doing Sage; I advise you to stop."  Klaus growled next to her. Causing Sages smirk to grow bigger.

"It's not me. It's your daughter." Sage couldn't believe that the hybrid actually knocked up a werewolf bimbo, over a one night stand.

Klaus slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Hope and Sage. Sage's once curly hair was settled down, giving it the affects of a natural curls instead of her head full of crazy random kinky curls.

Klaus watched as how she grabbed a hair tie, wrapping it around her hair. Tying it up in a bun. Sage looked at him from the reflection  the mirror. She slowly smiled upon on how he looked, his chest glistened in the sunlight. Her robe was loosely tied around her waist.

Sage wanted to get over Kai. Kai was stuck in the 1903 prison world thanks to Bonnie. Bonnie has called her, messaged her thousands of times, and Sage refuses to acknowledge the fact the Bennett which screwed up.

"Darling. I think it's time for you to come play house." Klaus smirked at Sage.

Sage turned around quickly, knowing exactly what Klaus was wanting.  Sage rolled her eyes, knowing he won't ever stop until he's fully satisfied until he's gotten what he wants.

Hope babbled at Sage for her to come back to bed. Sage wasn't fit to be a mom, she wasn't ready. The deal with Hayley sometimes being there for Hope, boggled her mind. Sage was only here to get her mind off of Kai.

And her plan wasn't particularly working.

She wished she had done a better job at hiding her feelings, but she was an open book like Matt had said. She wish she could change everything about herself, and make herself a stronger witch.

*********

"You won't get rid of me that easily Sage."

Sage gasp as she heard the familiar voice, the same voice that caused her to shiver, to make her squirm at a moments notice, she didn't want to remember the sound of his voice.

"Do you think you can stop yourself from thinking of me. Baby girl your wrong."

The darkness consumed her, the faint sound of his voice was enough to drive the witch crazy. She looked around if she could find anything any clue to where she was.

"You left me there to die. All because you weren't strong enough." She heard the voice again. She felt it closer to her this time.

The way his smooth voice sailed through her ears made her shiver.
She remembered all those intimate nights she spent with him, the way he dominated her body. The way her body craved his touch.

"Defy me once darling shame on me, break my promises twice shame on you, go against my words... Would you love to hear what would happen if you defy me a third time? Well darling you'll have to wait for that."

Sage felt cold, lost, alone. The deepest parts of her mind where consumed by the heretic.

^*********

Sage woke up with a gasp. Breathing erratically, she fumbled turning on the lap. Klaus shot up on his side of the bed. Watching the witch with wide eyes, as she regained consciousness.

She dubbed her palms in her eyes, breathing deeply, slowly, so she could regain control of herself. She felt a hand rest on the small of her back. And it was Klaus. She jumped at the feeling of his hand on her back.

She didn't remember much. Her emotions and her touch were heighten. Klaus gripped her wrist pulling them apart. He saw the blood shot eyes that glowed from the witches body.

She mumbled a few spells, underneath her breath, what stopped her was Freya, barging in the room with chamomile tea and witch hazel.

"Darling you have to drink this."

Sage shook her head, she violently tried to rip herself from Klaus grip but he was over powering her completely.

"Sage listen to me, you need to calm down. He's not going to hurt you. I promise."