Bourbon Street

Sage stood in the local bar in New Orleans. She had ordered a double margarita, with a plate of nachos.
Her head in one hand, she breathed in slowly. She was away from everyone, snuck out of the hospital after Jo left. As of right now everyone in Mystic Falls could go to hell.

"Well well well what's a pretty little thing with a pretty little tongue doing here?"

She turned on the barstool smirking at Kol. He approached her giving her the hug she deserves.

"Trouble in paradise darlin?"

"You can say that." Sage smirked at the Original witch. She took a bite out of her nachos.

"Don't let Nik know you here."

"I wouldn't dream of it Kol.

"Dream of what love?" She gave her attention towards Klaus. She looked at him before getting up and giving the hybrid a hug.

"Your here because you want something." Klaus smirked as he whispered in her ear. He had his hands securely around her waist. His hands would slowly wander up her shirt. Pulling her even closer than she was before.

"I don't want anything. I came here to escape Mystic Falls just for a couple of weeks before I have to head back for a wedding." Sage looked at the hybrid sensing something was off, and she will find out. She slipped her fingers through the belt loop of his jeans, pulling him so he was sitting on the bar stool.

She situated herself between his legs grabbing her margarita and smirking at Kol.

"A pretty little thing with a pretty little tongue flirting with the wrong Mikaelson wrong move darling." Kol wrapped his arms behind her waist flushing her to his chest, causing Klaus to growl at the inpatient witch.

"Boys, I would love to stay and chat, but I need a place to stay."

"Your always welcome in my house sweetheart, you will have your own room."

*******

Hayley Marshell stood there staring at the witch. Her eyes turned dark, her fangs retract she was about to run over to Sage but Klaus beat her to it.

"Don't fret Hayley, this is Sage Bradley, a close but yet distant friend." Klaus smirked at the two ladies. Sage was by Kol: her arm securely tucked in his waist. Kol had his arm around her shoulder.

"Your Daniel and Molly's daughter."

"Yeah, what about it." Sage scrunched her eyebrows in frustration at the werewolf who had sex with the hybrid and got pregnant, while Sage had sex with Klaus, Damon, Jeremy and Kai and never once got pregnant. But Hayley opened her leg to the big bad wolf and got her pregnant.

The distant crying of a baby broke their trance. Klaus returned back with a baby in his arms. Sage broke free from Kol, only for him to slap her bum in the process.

She smirked at him, flicking him off. Before the baby's attention turned to Sage. Sage smiled at the baby's eyes, she looked at Klaus and back at the baby. She had his eyes.

"Would you like to hold Hope?"

Klaus gave Hope to Sage. The baby's face brighten once it meet Sage. Sage immediately sat down on the floor with Hope still in her arms.

The baby giggled as Sage made faces, blew bubbles into her stomach. Playing peekaboo with Klaus daughter.

Hayley was astonished, she didn't know that Sage was great with kids. She had a smile on her face, as Hope giggled with Sage.

"You look like at daddy Hope, but you have your mummy's face. You are to cute, but listen boys are so stupid, boys are so stupid."

"I'm not stupid Sage, you won't be saying that tonight when I'm-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Kol." Sage got up with Hope in her arms, the baby placed her head on her shoulders before dozing off into a slumber.

*******

"Ever heard of knocking Kol?" Sage smirked at the witch before he closed the door. Sage was in one Of his hold flannel shirts. His gaze lingered on her legs for a while before meeting her gaze.

"I'm spoken for Kol. Now if it would please you I would like to sleep." Sage pushed Kol well tried to push the witch out before he grabbed her wrist pinning her against the wall. He pushed his hips against hers watching how she would not say anything.

"You are truly spoken for darling. You won't try anything with me." Kol laughed as he let her go. She rubbed her wrist before sitting on the bed.

"Where is he?"

"Bonnie Bennett trapped him in a prison world again and stabbed me."
Sage revealed the blade mark on her stomach. Kol ran his fingers over it. Noticing how her breathing Pattern changed as he skimmed the scar.

"She thought that I was going to attack her but I was trying to save Kai. And she gut me. And I ran. Without Kai I'm nothing." Sage looked up at Kol. He leaned down kissing her temple before opening his arms towards the witch.

"Kai Parker. The one who murdered half his family back on May 9 1994?" Klaus spoke, breaking through the Sages thought. He leaned against the doorframe.

"That's him Nik."

************

So I have chosen to written a Pietro Maximoff fan fiction
Called Taking Chances. My fabulous readers please go check it out. I hope to have the first chapter by tonight or tomorrow. But then Destruction will be up again by Sunday night! :)