A Drop in the ocean

"Bonnie Bennett stab me. I awoke in the hospital, with everyone surrounding me. I saw JB's look, and he was smirking. I bet you that Bonnie and JB teamed up to get Kai away from me. He specifically told me he would stop at nothing to get the Red Stain. He threatened me, Kai saw it, he help me. But the real reason why I left is because I couldn't deal with the pain; the pain of losing someone I may not see him again. And JB scares me, I don't know what to do anymore Klaus."

Sage broke down crying; the hybrid opened his arms and embraced her. She was broken beyond repair, destruction came like a tornado, a tsunami, destroying everything in its way.

Klaus has never seen the witch like this, he always thought she was strong, strong enough to fight her own battles, fight until the death. But JB, Daniel and Bonnie pushed her to her limit. Haunted by her past.

Klaus lifted her shirt up pulling off the bandage; a deep red wound was found, it wasn't healing. Klaus knew she couldn't have his blood. There was her first loophole, she couldn't have hybrid blood. Kol slit his wrist placing it upon her drink mixing it; afraid that she would noticed. But the young witch was falling asleep.

"JB that's your step brother." Kol asked the girl. She simply nodded.

"You think Nik is crazy; you should see him. He's mental. He wants me dead Nik. What if he poisoned the knife, the one that Bonnie stabbed me with."

"Stop worrying sweetheart. Sleep, I want you to not worry about it."

"Klaus how can I bloody sleep knowing this wound isn't healing." Sage got up from the covers staring right at Klaus and Kol. The hybrid and vampire witch ran towards her. Pushing her back down gently.

"I will compel you to sleep if your where mine." Klaus was starting to get agitated with the young witch. She was at his last nerves. Kai liked how spontaneous and sometimes cocky the witch can be. Sage roughly turned to her side, ignoring Klaus.

She will not be treated like a rag doll. She will not be someone's submissive, she will not have a Christian Grey in her life.

*******

The morning of New Orleans came faster than she wanted it. Groggily she got out of bed. Slowly moving her feet; forcing her body to keep going. If the Bennett witch stabbed Sage with the Red Stain Glass; Sage didn't know what to do. She was tired at least that she couldn't comprehend on what to do next.

She walked down they stairs, holding onto the railing to find that Klaus beat her to it. He placed both of his hands firmly on the wall to her side trapping her there.

"What are you doing out of bed?"

"I'm going to find a way to cure whatever this is Klaus. I can't go on living this way, Jo's wedding is soon; I would like to get better before." Sage refused to look him
In the eye, she knew that he would only try to compel her to rest.

"Vampire blood won't help Nik, I have to understand that I may be dying; dying because of a certain bitch who didn't believe that Kai Parker changed; I was changing him for the better, he was sweet, caring, amusing, when I was on my period he would go out of his way to get what I wanted for that week."

Klaus noticed how her eyes sparkled crinkled as she thought about Kai Parker. Klaus knew that she loved him. It was written all over her face. She adored him, it was true love. He slowly let her go, and helped her down the stairs. She kept on going on how Kai changed.

"Elena said that how could I loved a monster. Caroline loves you, I love you, but I'm in love with Kai."