Witch Hunt

Sage was completely unaware of her surroundings, she remembered how she was at the school trying to escapes Kai's sick twisted mind. Never the less she failed. She groaned as she tried pulling the restraints from her arms.

"Oh Hello, Welcome back princess. Feeling powerless, I took away some of your powers. You know just for fun." Kai bent down cracking his knees in the process, he wouldn't have her have her way just yet. Not until he has his fun with her.

"I am starting to see why Damon and Klaus dig you, your crazy pants."

Little jokes like that set off Sage like a time bomb, the witch already had a short fuse. But it wouldn't have gone to an extreme. But Kai was a different person. He showed no remorse for anything that he did. He didn't care what he did. He knew that magic would get him out from anything that comes in his way.

"You really need to have a come to Jesus meeting. Guessing you know who he is right."

"Oh, Sage you really don't know who I really am do you."

"You're a sociopathic, psychotic, killer." Sage bluntly replied towards the wizard. "You haven't really cared about anyone have you, and no none has really cared about you."

"I guess I liked my brother Joey, we used to play battleship, and he used to always win. Actually one of my favorite memories is finally beating him at it. Now of course my best memories is when I beat him to death. You don't have to waste your energy trying to change me. My father taught me, that liking myself is the most important thing. I like me."

"I'm sure you do. If the spell you're working on is to creep me out, it's working."

He pointed his finger towards my cheek, a stinging sensation ran across Sages right cheek, she cocked her head to the side. Groaning how it stung more than witch hazel.

"Ouch stop it that hurts!" she moved her legs back, trying to kick him to make him stop. But her in pain, only brought pleasure back onto his face.

"Oh its nothing."

If looks can kill, Kai would have already been dead. He got up, now was crouching in front of Sage. He licked his thumb, wiping the blood that ran down from her cheeks.

"Just working on myself control." He ran his thumb from her cheek towards her lower lip, she showed no emotion, but her heart said another. It was beating to fast for her to even trying to slow it down.

"Ill be right back sweetheart, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

*****

Sage rolled her eyes at thought of anyone coming, its been a good while without her checking her cellphone. And with Sage, her cellphone is her personal twin self. If she didn't have her phone, she would be a bitch. No doubt about it.

She heard the restraints break free, she didn't think twice about whoever decide to be clueless. She looked up ant noticed Damon holding her hands.

"Hey."

"How the hell are you here right now?" Sage asks the raven haired vampire.

"Jo's invisibility spell, if you can see us, welcome to the party."

"Come we got to go we don't have a lot of time."

The trio left the cafeteria quickly, noticing how everything would change quickly. They looked back if they were getting followed by Kai. Nothing yet. Sage prayed that they would make it out alive. Jo let out a grunt, before coughing. Sage noticed she was in pain, but Jo told her not to worry. She didn't want anything happening towards the witch. Not now not never.

"Cloaking two is harder to cloak three." Jo fell over into Damons' arms before he looked up and saw the blood dripping from her nose.

"Why is your nose bleeding?"

"I have a guess." Kai smirked noticing the scar that was now forming on Sage cheek. "Magic is hard, isn't Jo."

Jo noticed Sages discomfort, she wanted to do nothing but rip his head off his body. But Jo faintly told her no. And it pissed Sage of dearly.

"I am so sorry."

"Don't sweat it Jo. You tired."

"I wanted you to see us kick his ass. Go get some rest, we will be fine." He lets go of Jo, before she stumbles across towards the tunnels of school.

"Where is Sage!"

"Where not cloaking anyone are we. I don't like it when people take things that are mine." Kai laughed before vanishing towards the end of the hall way. Before Damon had the chance to attack him. Damon threw a broken mop handle impaling it into Kais stomach

"That's got to hurt, I am defiantly getting the hang of this." Kai flickered his now from his ghost shadow now appeared Sage.

"Cloaking Spells, Illusion there all the same really."

Once again, he moved his wrist, flickering it causing the blood vessels in his brain to start spamming. All Sage could do was watch has her friend was in pain.

"Now what am I going to do with you." Kai asks the broken Sage. She was in true Pain, she didn't have the chance to stand up for herself anymore.

"Take the bloody stick out from my stomach and you have yourself a deal"