Kai Parker the dumbass

The eldest Salvatore watched as the scene unfold. Damon hasn't spoken to Sage since the merge, and he feels obligated to do something about it. Apologising isn't his forte. But he can't let this happen again.

The black haired raven walked to her apartment, he noticed her 2006 Ford Explorer was there, followed by Kai's 2012 Ford Mustang.

He felt something was off, something wasn't right. And he knew it. He knocked in her apartment and noticed it was Kai who opened the door. Usually the young witch would, instantly Damon knew something was wrong.

"Where the hell is she Damon!" Kai forced Damon to the side wall controlling what little air he could allow in. Damon never seen Kai get so protective of the witch. But Damon needed to find Sage and apologies for the MIA he had on her.

"I-i don't know you magic sucker. Ask Bonnie to do a locator spell, something, did she even tell you where she was going to go."

"She left early this morning to see Matt and Tyler." Kai growled. Kai knew he was jealous of any guy being remotely close towards her. He was selfish in his own ways. He wanted Sage all for himself.

"She's at the college you asshole. Stefan and Caroline are missing too, which leads me worrying." The raven haired brother frowned knowing they had little time to recover from what might happen between the witch and two vampires with their humanity off.

********

Sage rolled her head she struggled to open her eyes. Her magic was low, and she felt weak. Her head pounding as if someone was taking a sledgehammer and stabbing her head.

She knew she had to wake up soon or later. She needed to kill JB, she wanted to make him suffer, the way he made her suffer.

"Stop being such a big baby little sister, I know your awake." JB crouched infront of Sage. Delight twinkled in his eyes. His sister was finally up.

Sage opened her eyes, noticing that it was dark outside, Matt and Tyler nowhere to be seen, Stefan on the bar table smirking at the witch.

Sage closed her eyes, chanting the spell, but failed. She heard Stefan laugh, causing JB to smirk.

"Your magic is weak baby girl. You can thank Stefan here, he knows your allergic to Ordodon. It made my day to know your allergic to it." JB grasped her chin in his hands forcing her to look at him.

One thing JB hated was when his sister didn't look him in the eyes, she had done that for the past 6 years that she had known him, but always refused to look at him.

"Always had that problem didn't we. Always refusing to look at me." Sage turned her head noticing his eyes widen in amusement as she followed his orders.

"Good girl."

"We got company." Stefan smirked at the two siblings, we half siblings. If Sage could she would try to projectile vomit on JB.

Kai and Damon ran in noticing the young witch with the Arachian. Sage looked up and saw Kai, her eyes glimmered in happiness but it completely vanished once she saw his stone cold eyes. Damon notice the witches disappoint in her eyes.

"Ahh Sage looks like your boyfriend has come here to save you." Stefan smirked, crossing his arms and leaning against the table.

"I'm not her boyfriend. Where friends with benefits, where not even friends, I just like having sex with her."

If Sage had the choice to die, she would have chosen to do so. She thought she had a connection with Kai. She thought she could change the sociopath.

"Oh sweetheart you actually thought that's we had a thing? We never were a thing. Once you opened those pretty legs to me, it was easy from there."

Damon saw the hurt upon her face. It was written especially in her eyes.

"Hear that baby girl, the devil doesn't want you." JB smirked at her reaction. From there she knew that she was done.

Damon has had enough, Sage broke free from the ropes, attacking JB punching him, straddling his waist, she threw punch after punch. Damon broke Stefan's neck. He ran towards her pulling her off of JB.

"Damon let me go!" Sage thrashed around his arms. She noticed JB healed exceptionally quickly.

"JB if I didn't care for her would I turn her blood into acid." Kai smirked at the older Bradley boy. JB cocked an eyebrow before noticing Sage struggling to breathe, her eyes bled, her nose, ears and mouth dripped blood. She coughed up blood, she grabbed her neck trying to breathe again. She could see why everyone hated Kai Parker. She felt the blood drip from her mouth onto the floor. JB smirked at the helpless witch.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" JB smirked once again before noticing his sister was dying.

Damon noticed quickly, he dropped the witch and ran towards the warlock backhanded him. The spell broke before Kai could realise the witch and the vampire were gone.

*******

Sage was a living zombie. Her hair matted against her body. She was in the Lake House. Well the Safe House.

Damon stood by the witches side as she stood in the shower. She grabbed the towel wrapping it around her body. She had changed into Jeremy's boxers and a regular sweater. She sat on the bed. Damon approaching her slowly, she was already spooked out.

Denial is all what she could think about. Damon knew that, it was written all over her face. And she couldn't stop replaying the memories just hours ago.

"Sage was that your brother?"

"Half brother step brother, he wants me; my magic. More importantly the red stain glass. He wants it to kill someone." Sage looked up noticing the poor raven haired Salvatore. He opened his arms, Sage immediately ran into them. He missed trying to comfort her, he missed being her best friend. She was shaking in fear. She had experience pain for the first time. Her face was still pale from the blood she lost. But she could stop thinking about what Kai said.

I'm only here for his pleasure. That's what I would always be, a whore. She thought. And she knew she was right.

"I'll kill the bastard. Both of them."

"Damon make the pain go away."