"What am i doing here Kai?"

" I rather much screw your darling." Kai smirked at Sage, knowing anything cocky, or anything he said or did, set her off like a firework on the Fourth of July.

She breathed in deeply, regaining her strength back. Knowing she would need it for later. Kai took the opportunity to graze his fingers across her soft cheeks. She roughly turned her head to the side. Not waiting to deal with his touch.

He took in pleasure at seeing her as vulnerable as she looked now. Damon, Stefan, Klaus where not going to help her out. They didn't know where Kai had taken Sage, neither did Sage. She was as clueless as Stoner Jeremy.

"Come on sweetheart; be nice, and you'll get rewarded." Kai taunted the poor witch. She wished upon the heavens above to immediately send down a sign of wisdom. Hoping and praying that Either of the Salvatore's or the infamous Hybrid would come to her rescue.

Sage didn't ask for a rescue mission, she wanted to be safe from the psychopathic lunatic thats keeping her hostage. There is a faint whisper telling her that she is never gonna go away. And it scared Sage more than running out of Bourbon and not having late night sex with Damon.

"What am I doing her Kai?" Sage whispers harshly before getting bothered at the fact her wrist are tied down, to the bed post, restraining her against her magic.

"Your here because I want you here don't you see, that I need you." Kai winked at Sage causing her to choke up on her own saliva. Sage didn't know what Kai had planned for her. Neither did Kai. Surly he will make a plan that involved her life for his.

"You’re disgusting."

"I'm disgusting? You’re having sex with two different guys, darling, Klaus the lowlife bastard son. Then Damon, who always gets what he wants."

"I swear Kai Parker, if you don't let me out of this thing, I will make your life a living hell."

"Sweetheart, you’re already in my hell."

'Thats is not possible, I can’t be here.” Sage pulls on the straps towards the restraint, knowing it was useless, she still tried, never leaving a possible situation, without a backup plan.

“I like to take you out to dinner, or lunch, whatever the Mystic Grill has.”

********

Sage slowly, opened her eyes, again, she knew that Kai had used a spell to keep her knocked out until he could feed off her magic, again, again, and again, potentially killing her. Sage mumbled something underneath her breath, sparking Kai’s attention, he looked at her while he used the knife, to cut his chicken up ready to baby feed Sage.

“Come on now Sage, I am very impatient at times, and you know this.” Kai, placed his hand on either side of the table, watching Sage, roll to the back of her head before regaining conscious.

“Looks like the princess is finally wake.” He stabbed his meat with the fork, placing the chicken on her lips, almost forcing her to eat it.

“I told you I would take you out for dinner, or lunch.”

“Not without my knowledge, or without my authority. Once Damon realizes that I am gone—“

“He is to busy with Elena, haven’t you heard from Ric, I forgot you haven so heres the story.