Same Mistakes

Sage couldn't stop thinking about what had occurred earlier that morning. Jo obviously is pregnant. Her best friend fathered children.

She stop at the Mystic Grill for a drink. Something that she has been doing a lot recently. Her mind boggling with Kai.

Kai had gotten into her skin. After the Klaus incident she refused to let another man have his ways with her. But she couldn't stop the sadistic ways of Kai Parker.

She groaned before slamming her head on the bar table. Day drinking wasn't her forte as much. But she wanted something to calm her nerves.

Either drink till night; or drink and have sex. Or both. Sage couldn't bother thinking about sex with Kai. Once she thought about it, she hasn't really had sex in a while once thinking about it.

She shrugged her shoulders, knocking back the shot glass, gaining confidence in what she was wearing. She walked in a bar with her sports clothes on. It dawned her she done goofed.

She felt hands wrap themselves around her waist. She casually leaned back knowing the man with many rings.

"Kai. I saw you 3 hours ago. Live a little."

"Day drinking isn't my Forte." Kai smirked pushing her back into his chest getting a gasp from her lips.

He smirked silently to himself.
He moved the witches curls away from her right ear. Slowly blowing on it, making her shiver.

"You react to my touch so well. I wonder how you act in bed, Crazy Pants."

Sage grabbed his hand placing his left hand on her sex and his right hand on her boob. She smirked silently; turning her head she leaned back farther into his touch.

"Why don't you find out?"

*****
( if any of you really good dirty minded people are out there.... I can't right smut.... It never sounds well when I right it, if anyone could write it for me; I will dedicate 2 chapters a shout out and add you to the story!))

*******

Sage just had sex with Kai Parker. He wrapped his arm possessively around her waist flushing her back against her chest. Sage couldn't put her finger on it, but if felt different this time.

Sage turned around now facing Kai. She stroked his cheek slowly, biting her lip, she noticed that he leaned into her touch.

She quickly turned back around before he had the chance of waking up. Sage grabbed her phone turning down the brightness noticing it was only 3:23.

She softly groaned before entering the passcode of her phone, and scrolling through Tumblr and Twitter.

She knew she wasn't going to get much sleep. She had to much on her mind, she couldn't thinking right after having sex with Kai. Kai had done something; changed something in her, she couldn't tell what it was but it didn't feel right.

Sage once again couldn't put the phone down. She slowly raised his arm from her waist. She got up from the bed slowly, making her way to the bathroom. But got stopped by Kai. His hand wrapping around her wrist pulling her back into bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked the witch groggily.

"I have to pee."

He let go for a moment before smirking; she was still naked. She looked back at him noticing his smirk. She gasped before running to the bathroom and locking the door.

"Fu*k you Kai Parker!" Sage banged her bathroom door, hearing a subtle laugh. That ticked her off even more. She finished peeing; flushing the toilet, and washing her hands, she opened the bathroom door, to be met by Kai.

He had the absolute advantage over her. He had been at least 6 inches taller than the witch. He also had been naked to. He grasped her chin lightly moving it up to meet his gaze.

"Eyes up here sweetheart."