Intro

_________________

Authors Note:

Here is a short story that I have been thinking to write about for a long time. It's about Kai Parker, aka Malachai Parker from The Vampire Dairies. You can't lie to your self that Chris Wood doesn't make you sexually frustrated just like Dylan O'Brien once did in season 3b of Teen Wolf.

Don't lie.

____________________

Sage Bradley wasn't or isn't your average teenager. She wasn't ever going to be average or normal. She tapped her fingers on the table, drumming them from pointer to pinky.

She slipped on her favourite black skinnies, her black lace bra, a black spaghetti strapped tank top, and let's not forget the signature leather jacket.

She twirled the car keys in her left hand. She took her dark brown curly hair, tying in a high pony tail. Before getting her IPhone from the dock.

She skipped down the stairs, ignoring the glare from her drunk mother, passed on the couch. Slamming the door, making sure she knew that her daughter left.

She hopped in her car before driving towards the Salvatore Boardinghouse. She knew that Damon needed her for something. Either for a good shag, or for something important.

She knew once she slammed her car door that she was getting into something that wouldn't be the best thing in her life.

Once rumours spread like butter on toast in Mystic Falls. Kai Parker or Malachai Parker, has suck all the magic that once was settled in Mystical Falls from the Travellers.

She knocked on the old antique door, not a second later. Her favourite Salvatore, zoomed in and engulfed her in a hug. She was speechless, frighten from the gesture.

"Don't ever do that again. Stefan." She growled towards the green eyed, dirty blonde hair Salvatore.

"I need your help."

She scoffed and walked in, walking straight into her favourite place in the boarding house. Getting her self a glass of bourbon and sitting down near the fire place.

"Yes." She sat back before Stefan answered.

"I need your help with something, I know that your an immortal witch. Stronger than anything that I have seen in my past life."

"Get to the point Stefan." She laughed as she laid back on the big comfy couch.

"I need you to find Malachai Parker before he finds you."

She walked over towards the parlour entrance before filling her glass full of bourbon. Stefan rushed towards her, stopping her before she was intoxicated.

"Why. What's so special about this Kai Parker." She stared back at the Salvator brother who pretended to be good, who knew he was his own destruction deep down.

"Mystical Falls used to be consumed in Travellers Magic, it's gone, he drained it all, and now.."

"He has the magic of all the dead travellers." Sage finished Stefan's sentence.

If that didn't scare Sage Bradley, then she would be lying to her self and to Stefan. She needs to be safe, she needs be protected, he was after her for her magic. Once he absorbed her magic, she knew that she wouldn't have the abilities she has now.

"I need you to go, get somewhere safe. Away from Mystical Falls."

"Stefan, I am not running! I am Immortal remember! Running is for cowards, for scumbags who can't do anything but feel fear of dying. I can't feel anything!"

The knock from the front door alerted both of them. Stefan went to the door,
Opening it up slowly, before Damon rushed in. He slammed it closed before attacking his brother in a hug.

"Salvatore brother reunion, how exciting." Sage smirked to her self.