"Your late"

Here is the link to the gif I tried to make http://cdn.makeagif.com/save/KMNUE8

How do we even make a gif?? Let me know in the comments down below.

*******

Sage was awoken by the prepping kisses all over her face, she finally opened her eyes noticing how Kai smiled as she stared at him.

She smiled as he continued to prep her face in small kisses. She tried turning her head, but she heard Kai growl, biting down on her neck. She tired getting up but only failing as Kai held her wrist down.

"Good morning Princess."

"Hiya - Kai." The witch smiled at the warlock. She smelled pancakes and waffles, she turned her head noticing a huge bag that came from IHOP.

"You drove 30 miles to get me pancakes and waffles, where you could have made them?"

"Think of it as breakfast in bed sweetling. I wanted to spoil my girl."

"Thanks." She blushed, giving him a chaste kiss, before hopping out of bed, grabbing the bag, turning on the TV and cuddling against the naked warlock.

Sage moaned at how well the pancakes tasted, she licked her fingers from the syrup. Kai looked at her, brushing the hair the was on her ears away, leaning down, blowing on her lower neck before tracing his lips to whisper

"That's not the only thing that can make you moan, I can make you scream."

The witch and the warlock where interrupted by a banging on the door. She scrunched her eyebrows, putting on a a sweatshirt over her naked body following her pair of Nike Pros. She walked to the door, peeking in the peephole. Gasping on who it was.

Sage opened it slowly, she noticed her father take a step back, her step brother looking up at her. She felt a hand touch her back. She prayed Kai was clothed, she looked down and he was.

"Sage? Why is he here?"

"Hi Dad, or should I say Daniel, you walked out on mom and I ten years ago, can't muster a hello?" Sage felt Kai grab her hand reassuring her that he was there for her.

"I'm sorry, I - I'm just speechless on how much you grown. You are beautiful." Daniel stumbled on his words but what surprised Sage was how JB wouldn't stop staring. She tighten her grip on Kai, making him follow her trial of her brother well step brother.

" I am fully aware that I have changed in the last ten years, graduated early, and worked my way to getting my degree in Early Childhood, working with kids are my forte."

"Can we come in."

"Sure. Whatever. Hey babe could you close our bedroom door. I don't really like nosy people." Sage opened the door wider for her father and step brother to walk in. She noticed JB smirking at the Young Witch and it honestly scared her.

"So, how long have you to been together." JB spoke, Kai noticed he had a strong British accent, he made his thoughts clear that Daniel left his first wife for Sages mother. Taking JB with him.

"Four months, right Princess?" Kai patted the open space next to him, as she slowly sunken next to him, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Look just because your the new chief, that doesn't mean I will listen to whatever rules you have to pull against me. You walked away from my life, when I was eight. Mom and I have been doing fine on our own until a couple months ago she started drinking again, and I walked out, I haven't seen her since. Now you don't have custody over me, mom made sure of that. You walked out because you found out that I was a witch, something from the supernatural being from moms side. But yet you have the audacity to leave because you thought I wasn't your child. Well bloody hell I have your temper, your nose. You thought I was a bastard child."

"No Sage, that's not it. Let me explain." Daniel looked tired, all he wanted to do was see his daughter again. See how the witch was doing. Her mother phoned him, worrying about how she left the house because of her drinking. Molly would stop if she would come back home.

"What." She bit back harshly. She earned a scowl from Kai. A "behave" escaped his lips. Before it shut Sage up.

"I know I'm late on everything but, it's never to late to start back to where things where."

"As you remember Daniel, your late, I traded in my Barbie dolls for spell books." Sage bit back only to receive a shock from Kai.

"How's my little sister doing?" JB ask with his infamous smirk, Sage rolled her eyes at him. She got up from Kai's lap heading towards the kitchen.

"Why are you even here JB? I don't even like you."

Sage turned on her Coffee maker, brewing four cups of coffee. Kai got into the kitchen, helping out.

"I don't like the way he's looking at you Sage."

"Aww is Kai Parker jealous of my step brother." Sage pinched his cheeks cooing like a little baby before snorting at what just happened.

She gave the cups to the men, and sat down, slowly eyeing JB and Daniel.

"Please let me take both of you out for lunch, my treat, I feel obligated to do so." Daniel insisted, but before Sage could say anything Kai interrupted her.

"We will meet you at the Mystic Grill at one. We will get ready, right Princess."

Sage gave Kai an annoyed look. She didn't want lunch with them, she wanted to stay in her apartment all day, watching Netflix.

"Okay, go, I need to get ready."