Welcome back

As easy it could have been, Sage was difficult to comprehend something with. She wanted it her way or the hard way. She really couldn't care. All she wanted was to leave the presence of Kai Parker, and for that she would pay the price.

"So when Damon's off with Elena, he seemed to forget about poor little Sage. Always someone second choice, always the second to be chosen."

"I couldn't agree with you more."

This threw Kai off, she was agreeing on what she said. She agreed to something other than being pessimistic about everything. But Sage didn't really care. She really didn't mind agreeing with the devil if that meant agreeing with the devil only to see him get thrown off.

"Did you just agree with me?" Kai said cockily, knowing it annoyed the crap out of her.

"I don't know, did I? Or did I just agree just for you to shut it?" Sage finally broke free from the restraint that was keeping her hostage. She pushed back the plate of chicken on to his face, before storming out into the town. Keeping her eye out open for any possibility of a sneak attack.

She ran into someone, she backed off before she could conjure a magic attack, the voice stopped her. She instantly ran into the arms of the one boy that would never let her down. Never let her go without a proper goodbye. She wanted just to lay frozen in time with him. Never letting go.

"Hello Love." Klaus smirked at the young girl, she smiled bigger into the hug, causing him to smirk. She loved the sound of his voice. How dark, almost raspy it would sound whenever she was near him.

"I missed you so much, you don't even know how hard it has been without you."

"I believe, I wanted to take you to New Orleans with me, so we could rule out our days together. As the hybrid everyone fears and the witch who has no remorse."

"Well well well isn't that a lovely sight. The two most arrogant people meeting."

With the flicker of his wrist Sage flew into a deep sleep leaving the Hybrid and the sociopathic killer on the streets of Mystical Falls.

******

Sage slowly awoke from her slumber, she was standing up, and it reminded the girl of her past life experience. Her wrist were tied above ever forehead. Leaving her vulnerable, so Kai could attack her.

Sage blinked severely times before regaining consciousness of her surroundings.

"Took you long enough sweetheart."

"What did you do with Klaus!" Sage roared in anger. No one messes with her hybrid. She would do anything if anything happened to Klaus.

"Like the dream I gave you. Klaus isn't here to save you. He has other things to worry about than a child begging for his help. Utera aso utox."

Sage groaned as she felt the magic slip away from her. She pulled against the chains. She knew she should have taken Ric's Vampire Witch Lesson 1.1 when she had the chance. He stopped and looked at her, a smirk face was completing the ritual he needed for tonight. Sages head dropped her magic was weakened. Her energy was fading fast.

"You see Damon has finally found Elena, after all that time being stuck in a witch hell, he can't keep his hands off of himself. And honestly, he used you. Best part about it is that he doesn’t even know you’re here.”

Sage felt someone enter the building that they were in. She continued to struggle, she wanted Kai to focus on her instead of the others that were on Save Sage 101. She harshly pulled on the restraints and broke free, flickering her wrist, and attacking Kai against the lockers.

She ran towards the cafeteria of the school. Stumbling in process, and moving the tables towards the door so she could have a head start. She looked back almost immediately after she heard the doors open. She saw Kai smirking, he saw the way she was struggling she was still weak. But it brought him great joy to see her like this.

He flickered his wrist instantly causing Sage to stumble and black out. Once this was done, he realized that he had to do something about her. He tied her wrist back together on the turned table. Pushing her back, her head was slumped down. Her dark curly hair was cloaking her face. Kai moved her hair out from her face. Smirking like the mad man he was.

“Phase one completed Sage onward for Phase two.”