Making deals with the devil

Sage woke up the next day, remembering on what happen last night. She breathed in slowly, rubbing her hand over her face, stressing about her date with Kai later today. It was the only way to motivate him to use the spell that he knew best to warn Bonnie about getting her magic on Silas headstone. Her phone buzzed, notifying her that she had a new message.

She rolled towards the direction of her phone, turning the brightness down, taking it off the charger and putting the passcode into her phone before opening the text message app on her iPhone. She noticed it had been from a number she didn't recognize but soon she had put two and two together, and it was the parasite its self Kai Parker.

Kai Parker: I am picking you up at 8 be ready.

Sage Bradley: Wow; so subtle are you, just quick straight to the point..

Kai Parker: Well darlin' I just have to.

Sage Bradley: Where are we going?

Kai Parker You'll find out soon.

Sage Bradley: Ok.

Kai Parker: Be ready by 8.

Sage Bradley: K

She finally rolled out of bed heading down stairs to find something to eat for breakfast, she had noticed that Elena was there, as always. Damon had left Sage the night she was attacked by Kai to save Elena.

And to this day, the witch can't stand the thought of seeing Damon and Elena. Sage can't stand the doppelgänger; she liked it better when she had her emotions off, she was better and less annoying period.

She noticed how Damon and Elena were already going at it, Stefan had saved Sage's ass multiple times with the new couple. He had cleared his throat breaking the couple away for a moment's notice.

"Oh." Elena wiped her lips with the back of her hand. Knowing how the witch was staring at her with pure hatred. "Sage I didn't even hear you coming."

"And you call yourself a vampire."

She had looked in the pantry taking out her wheat bread she wanted, then in the fridge for the peanut butter. Walking towards the cutting board getting the knife chopping the bananas into small bites to place on her toasted bread.

"Stefan; read this." Sage tossed her phone towards Stefan, she filled her glass with OJ before sitting on the counter waiting for Stefan to finish reading the message from this morning.

"I wont allow it." Stefan said sternly. Sage's eyebrows lifted in confusion.

"No Stefan you don't understand, I made a deal with him. "

"Sage-why?"

"You know exactly why."

"But-"

"But nothing Stef, It was really the only way to shut him up. You know he's like obsessed with me, and that's why I need you to dropped me off at Caroline's so she can chose my outfit, knowing her she would throw a fit if I chose to wear black to a date."

"Sage your going on a date?" Elena acquired the witch, but Sage wasn't going to have it from Elena. She gave a disapproving look towards her before scoffing.

"Its honesty none of your business. So you can go back to shoving your tongue down Damon's throat."

"Sage." She earned a glare coming from Stefan but she didn't care, at the moment, she wasn't feeling hungry anymore got up rather fast going to her bathroom to finally shower and get ready for Caroline.