"Hello Sweetheart."

"What are you doing here!" Damon yelled at the immortal witch. Causing Sage to glare at him before making his brain spasm. Damon dropped to his knees clutching the side of his head, groaning in pain.

"Don't ever yell at me Damon, I thought you wanted a shag, what else would I be here for." Sage convinced the older Salvatore, to explain his thought and feelings towards the witch bitch.

Sage knew the feeling of defeat. She knew the look on his face that her best friend wasn't home. She knew all along Damon and Bonnie where trapped on the other side. She heard rumours about the raven haired Salvatore brother returning. Leaving Kai to Rome the land of the living and Bonnie being trapped in his personal hell. Sage didn't know if her Elementalism Magic could be strong enough to permanently end s life.

"Bonnie didn't make it. She's trying everything she can do come back. I'm trying my best, Sage listen to me." Damon cupped her cheeks, watching tears flow down the witches face. He cleared her face of the tears with his thumbs. Sage knew he was trying his best to tell the her the truth.

"I need you to be safe Sage, he heard rumours about you. And he's coming to look for you. Do this for me, do it for Bonnie, Be Safe. Stefan, how about I drive her over to Lockwood's Mansion. I can trust Tyler to keep her safe. I know he would." Damon told his brother the plan.

The plan is to keep Sage Bradley safe from Kai Parker. Keep her far away from him as possible, if Kai was able to get ahold of her. She knew that she had to be safe, but being safe is a cowardly move.

"Is this that something Klaus can do, like bite him. Then snap his neck." The witch tried to reason her self with both of the brothers.

"I will not be held hostage over a psychotic delinquent!"

"Klaus can't do anything about it, he's taking care of his mother at the moment, come on, Sage, you are stronger than that!" Stefan cleared the miscommunication with the brown haired witch.

"For now, let's get you to Tyler's house, he knows what's going on. He will protect you, Matt will do anything."

"Mattie is a Human! He can be easily killed I will not let anything happen to him!" Sage grew angry, angry at the fact that someone other than Klaus is trying to make her life a living hell.

"I'm sorry Sage." Damon said before throwing Ordoron towards that witch, she inhaled it, not knowing that it was before it was stinging her throat closing her senses before falling asleep in a abyss of terror.

_________________

Sage immediately woke up, scrunching her eyebrows together, effects of the Ordoron were still in her system. She immediately stood up running to find the Raven haired brother. Preparing her self to rip out his spleen then shoving it up is ass.

"Whoa whoa, Sage, calm down." Matt held on to her with a tight grip, being a Vampire Hunter really did boost his confidence and his strength through the roof. Sage turned around almost holding on to the blonde hair slayer.

"I have to find Damon, I have to rip out his spleen and shove it up his ass! He knows damn well I'm allergic to Ordoron! He knows that suppress my magic!"

"Sage calm down. Calm down breathe Sage come on breath." Matt held on to her face, cupping her cheeks in the process, flushing her towards him, instantly relaxing her towards the touch of the boy she once loved.

Matt carried her towards the couch where once she laid sleeping soundly. She heard the door open, coming in was Tyler Lockwood. Tyler being Tyler, placed everything done before rushing towards the witch to aid her for support.

"We will find away, I promise you, we won't let anything happen to you." The dark haired boy turned to look at the witch who was still drugged up from the Raven haired Salvatore throwing Ordoron at her.

"Tyler, Mattie. Listen I'm fine, let him come and find me. I will rip his heart out and shove it up his ass."

"Sage, he's sucked all the magic from Mystic Falls, I don't know but that was a lot of Magic, and now he has it. I would be careful." Matt tried convincing her that it wasn't a good idea on what she was doing. Nothing ever good happen.

"He wants me right. Let him come towards me, I dare him." Sage growled at the two boys before shoving her self off of them, storming up the stairs of The Lockwood estate, before coming to the guest room and pulling out her phone to call one person, that will help her no matter what the price she has to pay.

"Hello Love, didn't expect to her your voice so soon." The original chuckled.

"Klaus." She breathed in slowly. " I have a favour to ask you?"

"What is it darling." The Hybrids voice was slow, and rough, she remembers how the lips of The Original felt like against her ear.

Sage nodded her head back and forth, removing the unwanted feeling of sexually frustration due to the Hybrid. She listen and his voice, it almost hypnotised her in a trance of nothing.

She again ignored it, wanting to get to the bottom of the phone call. She wanted to tell the Hybrid on why she was calling. It wasn't for him to cheat on Hayley, it wasn't for a good shag, but for something else.

"What do I owe the pleasure sweetheart?" She could sense the smirk growing bigger on his flawless face. Her emotion heighten, quickly, but slowly, she closed her eyes, taking deep breath, calming herself.

"I need your mothers grimoire." She told him bluntly. Not a care in the world on what may happen, she needed the Originals spellbook, it may be the only way to save Mystical Falls from the sociopathic, psychotic, warlock. Malachai Parker.