Sour Sweet Gone

Sage woke up slowly, removing her self from the raven haired brother. Tip toeing her way towards her closet, making sure she has her sports bra and Nike Prob shorts, her loose muscle tee.

She slipped on a pair of her black Under Amor socks and getting her shoes from the closet, grabbing her phone and headphones she slowly opened the door, but it slammed shut, she turned around to see Damon.

Naked.

She tried focusing on his blue eyes, but it wasn't working. Her eyes kept looking down, he grabbed her chin, hauling her to look up.

"Where are you going?" Damon ask her pressing his body against hers. She expresses a gasp on how subtle he was being towards her.

"Where the hell does it look like I'm going Damon. Out for a run."

"You can't leave me in bed."

" I can go have sex with Elena or some crazy shithead like Bekah. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me not being a c0ck blocker for once. Now let me through or I swear to God I will snap you neck then break your spine and then rip your spleen from your stomach and shove it up your ass!"

"Your like a sour path kid, your sour at times than your sweet then your gone."

Sage rolled her eyes at the snarky comment maybe be the infamous Damon Salvatore. She smiled at him before snapping her fingers leaving the boarding house and putting the headphones in her ears, making sure to blast them out as loud as she could.

Running for her was something came easy. She would always get this high after running until she couldn't feel her the pain emitting from the legs. Sage let out a gasp as how close they actually where.

"I can do other things than making you gasp Sage."

Her chest violently rose from the toxin touch of his hand behind her back. Damon and Klaus has never made her feel like this before. They made her feel wanted, they made her feel special. But every time Kai has her under his touch, it's like she melts right into it.

"A girl like you should were more appropriate running clothes. These are not permitted." He said taking a smack on to Nike Pros. He winked at how she wiggled under his touch.

"I need to leave." Sage whispers only to be pushed back again on the hood of the taxi.

"I want to make you dinner."

" I have a feeling, you won't take no for an answer." Sage cocks an eyebrow at Kai. Leaning on her elbows.

"Well let me say it in French Ne pas." She snapped her fingers finally getting away from the demented warlock out to get her. He slammed his fist on the hood of the car, making Sage jump.

"I told you No isn't an answer, I'll pick you up by 8."

"You won't be able to find me Kai. It's not going to happen." Sage came closer towards him, placing a hand on his chest. He smirked down on how closer they were.

"Because you know me, I don't like anyone cooking me anything."

"Your like a sour path kid, your sour sweet then your gone." Kai smirked to himself grabbing Sage, gabbing the cloth that he had stuffed in his back pocket putting it on her nose, she inhaled it, falling limp in his arms.

He carried her like it was nothing. He enjoyed the simple touch of her smooth skin. Something so delicate was already destroyed. Something like that reigns
In destruction.