one

In the barn behind the Hastings house sat five friends. Four drinking while one was recording. Sawyer was never the one to drink. She preferred to be behind the camera. She would be either taking pictures or recording. "Sawyer, have you seen Alison?" Emily asked.

"She's late as usual." Spencer said.

"Spencer, stop judging her or trying to control Alison." Sawyer says. "She's probably with a boy."

No one said a word as they heard a noise. Sawyer grabbed her camera as she was told that noise was someone trying to scare them. Which she was right. "Sawyer, you caught it all."

"Of course."

Sawyer watched as her friends and sister talk to Alison, but was shoved a drink in her hand. "Drink up." Alison said.

Sawyer sighed as she complied not knowing that after this, she would never see her friend again.
~~~
Sawyer woke up to her alarm blaring and sighed as she wished that night will finally leave. Especially after a year. The youngest Hastings was always talking to Emily and Hanna even though they don't talk to one another especially Spencer and Hanna. "Sawyer, we need to go shopping."

"Coming." She replies as she looked at the last picture of her with Alison. "What happened to you?"
~~~
At the mall, Sawyer smiled as she held up an outfit in the mirror when Hanna wrapped her arms around her. "Hello." Hanna said.

"Hi." Sawyer replied as Mona kissed her cheek. "Please tell me that you two aren't doing what I think your doing."

"You are too smart for your own good." Mona says.

"Of course."

"Sawyer, let's go." Spencer said making Sawyer sigh.

Spencer was always watching out for Sawyer, but Sawyer wanted her sister to see she could take care of herself. Sawyer walked by Spencer after placing the outfit back on the rack. Spencer watched her sister walk by.

Sawyer felt her phone buzz and sighed. She opened it to see it was a message from an unknown.

When are you finally going to tell Spencer to back off? -A

"Alison?"
~~~
Sawyer walked up to the school with her mind on that text. The only person who knew about her finally standing up to Spencer was Alison. Sawyer knew she would have to tell Spencer that she can't be protected all her life. "Sawyer?"

She turned and saw Aria and Emily. "Hey." She replies. "I didn't see you there or that you came back."

"Yeah." Aria said.

Sawyer smiled as she walked away. Her mind still going back to the message. Taking her seat, Sawyer was ready for class to start. She saw the new teacher and heard him say "holy crap" looking at someone.

Everyone looked to see it was Aria, making Sawyer curious as to what happened between Aria and this new teacher.
~~~
After school, Sawyer was jogging when a police car went by. She stopped as she was confused as to what was happening. Deciding to follow the car, she started to jog seeing Aria and Emily. "You two don't know what's going on?"

"No." Aria said. "We were just going to check it out."

"Okay."

The three went to were the car went and saw crime scene tape and the cops at the DiLaurentis. Sawyer never knew her sister was beside them till she spoke up. "I heard Hanna was arrested."

"You don't think she would bring up the..."

"Jenna thing?" Hanna said. "We promised to never tell anyone about this."

Sawyer saw the new girl. "What happened?" Sawyer asked.

"They found a body."

Just those words, Sawyer knew the body was in fact Alison DiLaurentis.
~~~
Sawyer stood in her room looking at her bracelet. Her own friend was gone and that means that A is not Alison. Now she thinks someone else knows her secrets. "It's time to go."

"It seems unreal." She said as she looked at Spencer. "We all had our hopes up thinking she was alive and this whole time she wasn't and right next to our house."

"Sawyer..."

"Let's go." Sawyer said as she didn't want to hear what ever her sister has to say. She wanted this day done and over with.
~~~
Sawyer sat at the front looking at the casket that held Alison. She felt Emily grab her hand making her smile. The sound of a phone getting a message notification caught their attention. "I'm not the only one getting a text from A."

"No." Sawyer said.

"Oh my god."

Sawyer looked at her sister and looked where Spencer was looking and saw. "Jenna?"

The others looked to see Jenna Marshall. The one girl no one was expecting to see back in Rosewood.