three

Sawyer was not too happy that they were put in charged, by Pam, that they have to find a spot for Alison's memorial. This time Emily was telling Sawyer the news. "Janice is moving in with me." She says.

"Why?"

"Cause she announced to her parents that she was a lesbian."

"That's amazing." Sawyer said. "She is free for doming out like she did."

"When is she moving in?"

"We don't know." Emily replies. "I'm happy to see her again."

Sawyer smiled as it has been a long time since she saw Janice. Out of the liars, only Sawyer met Janice and remembers how she always blushed when she saw Hanna talking to Emily.

Spencer started talking about Wilden and Sawyer sighed as she didn't want to talk about that detective. Sawyer pulled her phone out just to see a text from A along with her friends.

Heads up, BFFs. It's open season on liars and I'm hunting...-A
~~~
Sawyer left Hanna's after she realized she forgot her history book. She walked in and straight to the kitchen. She saw her mom and Melissa. "Good morning." She said.

"I thought you went to Hanna's." Veronica said as her daughter showed her book. "I was going to drop it off on my way to work."

"I didn't mind the walk." She said.

Sawyer kissed her mother's cheek than her sister's cheek before she left seeing Spencer there. She was not going to listen to the family drama that Spencer started.
~~~
At school, word was going around about Noel having a party. Sawyer didn't care much for parties, but she knew she will get dragged to them. As she walked to her locker, the sound of a cane was heard making her sigh. "And today doesn't get any better." She mumbled as she looked, but gasped. Toby Cavanaugh was back.

She looked at her sister and walked over to her. "When did he come back?"

"I don't know, but it's not good." Spencer replies as the girls walk off to class as they remembered the last time Toby was last seen.

Sawyer sighed as she knew that it wasn't his fault, but he took the blame and wondered if Alison threatened him. Shaking her head, Sawyer walked off. She stopped once again when she saw detective Wilden talking to Hanna.

Wilden looked to see the youngest Hastings and walked away. "Sawyer would never harm Alison."

"I know." Was all he said as they walked into the office.
~~~
After school ended, Sawyer was getting things out of her gym locker as Emily walked in. "Getting ready for swim practice?"

"Yeah."

Sawyer grabbed what she needed and turned to see Ben. She watched quietly. "Hey, she is getting uncomfortable because of you."

"Than how about I'll go with Sawyer." He said making Sawyer pull out her pepper spray just into for Toby to start punching Ben.

Sawyer ran over to Emily. "Are you okay?!

"Yeah."

Once Toby left, Ben looked at the two, but mostly Emily. "Is that why your not into me."

"Get over yourself." Emily said. "We're done."

Sawyer smiled as she walked away with Emily. She saw Toby and nodded her thanks to him. Maybe she was wrong about him.
~~~
At the party, Sawyer felt like she was being watched. She walked outside and saw nothing, but the feeling was there making her leave before Spencer arrived. She never saw who it was as she got in her car and drove off, but whoever it was watching her was a little unsettling.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer was back to work on the memorial. "I think it would be better if this was in the public instead of the place we used to hang out at." Sawyer said.

"This is where she would be most remembered." Hanna tells her.

The sound of a twig snapping caught their attention. Sawyer saw the figure. "I see him." She said as she ran off with them following.

The youngest Hastings can see the figure before she finally lost him. "We lost whoever that was."

"Girls."

Sawyer looked at Emily than looked at the ground. The friendship bracelet with Alison's name on it. Sawyer realized they were chasing A.