fifteen

Sawyer was in the kitchen by the time her friends and sister walk downstairs. She was drinking coffee as she didn't get much sleep last night. "Aria, showed them what we have discovered about that photo."

"I thought we were done looking at that." Spencer said.

"Yeah, but the more we looked at it, the more we figured out where this photo was taken." Sawyer replies. "Alsion's room."

"No, Alison is in the picture. She clearly didn't take that." Hanna said.

"No, but someone in that house did."

"Like who, her parents?" Emily asked.

"No. Her brother." Aria says.

"Jason." Spencer mumbles.

"My mom ran nto him at the bank." Hanna tells them. "He's back in town."

"Why?" Emily asked.

"We have to call him."

"Ew. I am not going to talk to him." Hanna says.

Sawyer didn't care as she was too tired to even argue. She looked back at her coffee and sighed as she knew this was going to another mess for them.
~~~
Sawyer went to Hanna's to get ready as she was staying with her for a while. Even though Ian was gone to Philly, Sawyer was keeping her promise. Plus it was that kind of year for her to stay with her best friend.

She sat reading as Hanna put the money in the box. "I'm going to finish getting ready because I have a feeling that you and your mom have something to discuss."

"Hey." Hanna called out. "I think I know who is perfect for you."

"Okay. I'll play this game. Who?"

"Caleb."

Sawyer just stared at her as she heard Ashley. Not saying, Sawyer walked out. She looked in the mirror at herself and saw the blush on her face. "Damn it, Hanna." She mumbled as she ran upstairs to get her things for school.
~~~
Sawyer walked through the school as Hanna was talking to the coach about missing P.E. She saw Caleb and Janice and walked over as she watched with them. "Oh, Sawyer. Are you coming back to gym?"

"Yes." She replies as the coach walked away.

Caleb looked at Sawyer surprised. "Skipping gym?" He asked her. "If you really want to earn some bad girl stripes, I'd be happy to help."

Sawyer looked at him. "If you're proposing that We should get matching tattos, that would be a no." She said as she shut her locker and walked away.

Caleb bit his lips as he watched Sawyer walk away. Janice shook her head as she walked over to Hanna.
~~~
"Hanna, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"I'm sure, Sawyer."

"Just hurry." She replies.

Once Hanna was done, the two walked out. Sawyer one way and Hanna the other. Janice walked over to Sawyer and sighed. "Do you think I have a chance with Hanna?"

"Janice, be yourself." She said. "I'm sure Hanna's noticed you more than once. Just see where this leads the two of you."

Janice nodded as she walked away. Sawyer sighed till she saw Caleb and knew that maybe Hanna was right. There is something there.
~~~
Later that day, Sawyer ended up in dentention with Hanna as she still didn't show up to P.E. She walked in and stopped to see Caleb sitting. Hanna walked over and sat down beside Janice causing Sawyer to walk over and sit next to Caleb. "Are you stalking me?"

"You wish." Sawyer replies.

Sawyer stood up to get a book when a foot stopped her. "Where are you going, princess?"

"I'm not a princess, but I was hoping to get a book to read." She tells him.

Caleb watched as she sat back down. She looked at her friend to see her panicking. "I need to get out of here."

"What's the hurry?" Caleb asked her as she pulled her phone out to text Hanna. "You wanna be first in line to see your boy Justin Bieber's new movie?"

"No." She tells him. "Plus it's a story of his life."

"Calm down, it's only an hour."

"Yep." Sawyer says as she saw Hanna's message. "And she will be in Philly in an hour."

"Who?" Caleb asked.

"Mrs. Montgomery." Sawyer tells him.

"The teacher? Why do you care?" Caleb asked her.

Sawyer looked at him as the teacher walked over with a note for Caleb. "Why are you leaving?" She asked him.

"My social worker got me out." He tells her. "You know, e-mail is a beautiful thing." Caleb shows Sawyer the phone. "Meet my social worker."

"Smart." She said with a smile as he walked away.

Hanna saw the look on Caleb and Sawyer's face. There is something there and she knows it.
~~~
After an hour, detention was over causing Sawyer and Hanna to leave. Janice followed them out the door as she knew something was bothering the two. "We're too late."

"Yeah."
~~~
The next day, Sawyer forced Hanna to go talk to Aria and explain what happened. She saw Caleb and walked over to him. "Why are you at my locker?" She asked.

Caleb pulled the one thing that kept Ella from going to Philly. "So do you wanna give it back to your teacher, toss it, or, uh, give it to Hanna to put on a charm bracelet?"

"What is that?" Sawyer asked as Janice saw them, but stopped by Hanna's locker just to watch some more and to get her chance to speak to Hanna.

"It's what stopped Mrs. Montgomery from getting to Philly." Caleb explains.

"She didn't get there?" Sawyer asked. "How'd you do that?"

"You want a lesson in popular mechanics or do you wanna just say thank you?"

"Thank you." She says. "How much do I owe you?"

Caleb thought about what she just said. "I don't want your money."

"What do you want then?"

"I'll think about it." Caleb tells her as he walked away, but he stops.

Sawyer saw him look at her causing her to blush and shut her locker to leave. Caleb smiled as he walked away knowing that Sawyer wasn't the same girl he met. She's discovering herself better than what she did before.
~~~
That night, Spencer was explaining the shadow. Sawyer remembered hearing arguing before she went back to the barn to sleep. She didn't say a word. Sawyer looked out the window just to see Jason. "Um..."

The others went to her side just to see the same person. What was Jason doing?