eight

Sawyer was working on the memorial and thought back to when Alison brought up immortality. She smiled at the memory as they all thought about immortality, but not like how Alison thought about it. Sawyer sighed as she knew this was something that Alison would want to be remembered by.

"Do you have your speech?" Spencer asked.

"I've had my written after they found her." Sawyer said.

They nodded at her when Jason appeared making Sawyer smile. He changed over the year and Sawyer was kind of unsure with this change as he didn't have to. She heard her friends talking to him making her sneak away.
~~~
School came and Sawyer was walking with Jason. "Its good that you came back for this Ali's memorial." She said. "I didn't get to ask Jessica, but how are you doing?"

"We're getting there. We're hoping that the police finally get justice for my sister, but what's the point." He tells her.

"Jason, I promise you that who ever did this will get caught." Sawyer tells him. "You and your family will get the closure even though it won't bring her back."

"Thank you, Sawyer." Jason said as he hugged her. "You need to get to class."

Sawyer nodded as she walked away. Spencer and Emily was confused as to why Jason was talking to Sawyer and what it was about.
~~~
That night, Sawyer was sitting in the living room working on her assignment when she heard arguing. "What now?"

She walked into the kitchen just as Jason left and looked at her sister. "What did you do?"

"I told him just will be served and he called me a hypocrite because of the Jenna thing."

"Ouch." Sawyer said as she started to walk away. "By the way, next time you decided to speak, think about it."

Spencer didn't know what to say to her sister. Sawyer just defended Jason.
~~~
After Sawyer said her speech, Spencer smiled at her sister understanding what she meant last night. They weren't the only ones to lose Alison. Jason lost a sister. "I see what you meant now."

"That's all I wanted you to know."
~~~
That night, Sawyer was shocked when Spencer showed her the friendship bracelet of Alison's. They had a fake.