twenty two

Sawyer sat with her sister and friends watching another video. This time, a video of Jenna and Toby. Sawyer felt sick as she watched the video. "Turn it off." Spencer said as she looked away.

When the video was turned off, Aria spoke up. "Do you realize what these videos are?" She asked. "They're of us. Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked."

"Exposed." Sawyer and Spencer said together.

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?" Hanna asked.

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls." Spencer said.

Sawyer buried her head in Spencer's back as she felt sick. "In some of these, we were just kids." Hanna said.

"Ian's been watching us for years."

Sawyer didn't say a word as she was in shock. Listening to her sister, Sawyer knew she was right. If these videos will help find out who killed Ali, then she'll do anything, but she doesn't know if that is the right thing to do or not.
~~~
The next morning, Sawyer was sipping her coffee when Ian walked in. She didn't say a word as she rather have it peaceful. That didn't happen causing Sawyer to leave. "Sawyer..."

"Sorry, mom, but I don't want to be here knowing this was going to happen. It's always fighting between Spencer and Melissa. Can't we for once be a normal family?" She asked.

When no one said a word, Sawyer walked away. She made her point and she was going to stick to it.
~~~
At school, Sawyer smiled as she texted Caleb just to see Jenna. She looked at her sister and friends and followed them. The five of them followed Jenna into the music room. "Who's there?"

"Spencer."

Jenna turned around. "Who else?"

"Sawyer. Aria. Emily." Spencer said. "And Hanna."

"We have what you hired Janice for." Sawyer said.

"What do you want from me?"

"The truth." Hanna said. "Can you handle that?"

Sawyer listened to Jenna. She listened to Jenna confess to everything. Even down to Alison threatening her. Sawyer didn't say a word as Jenna walked by them. When she left, Sawyer sat down. "Poor Toby."

"Sick."

"For all we know, she wrote that story." Aria said.

"And we still don't know how Ali got the video." Emily said.

"Yes, we do." Spencer tells them. "That video was Alison's insurance policy and she cashed it in the day that she got it."

"Which means she was with Ian when she found it." Aria says.

"Meaning she couldn't wait to pay Jenna a visit to play that video." Sawyer said.

"God, do you remember how happy Ali was when she came back from that trip?" Spencer asked them. "I think it's because for her, the Jenna thing was over."

"Nice of her to share the safety net with us."

"Wait for it, girls. Wait for it." Emily quoted.

"Wait for what?" The sisters asked.

"That's what Ali said when we met her at the taxi." Emily tells them. "Maybe that's what we were waiting for."

"But do you remember Alison's funeral when we were all wondering why Jenna was there?" Aria asked. "If she's telling the truth, Jenna came back because she could."