nineteen

Sawyer didn't know what was going on, but she was glad that she played it smart. She called her mother and told her what was going on and knew right then and there that Spencer may have became the person of interest.

"Sawyer?" She looked at Ashley.

"You got my message." Sawyer replies as she hugged them. "I don't know what's going on in there, but I do know that there was a mistake and my sister being herself jumped to conclusions."

The others walked out just as she saw her mom. "Sawyer, they would like to see if their story lines up."

"And I still get sucked into this." She mumbled as she walked by Spencer.

"We should have listened to Sawyer." Hanna said.
~~~
Sawyer was asked to come home for the night and which she did. The next morning, Sawyer walked downstairs rubbing her eyes. "We think you need to see a therapist. Tell them how you feel."

"I-I feel scared."

Sawyer made her appearance known making Veronica smile. "Hi, sweetie."

"Why does Spencer have to see a therapist?" She asked.

"Your sister is ill." Veronica said as Melissa and Ian walked in.

Sawyer watched them argue making her stand up. "Shut up!" She cried out. "Spencer is not sick for one and two, Melissa, I love you, but you are putting a man first before family. I know the two of you have issues and maybe therapy might help you too. This is why I stay at Hanna's. Too much drama."

"Sawyer..."

"No. I'm done with this. You guys do whatever, but you all will know that you are making a mistake." Sawyer said as she walked away.

No one said a word as Sawyer had enough. "We need to leave Sawyer out of this." Melissa said. "She's done nothing, but tried to keep us together as a family and it's stressing her out." She looked at Spencer. "I hope you get help."
~~~
Sawyer walked straight into Hanna's house and straight to the basement door just as Hanna served coffee to Janice. "Sawyer?" Hanna asked.

"Don't." She said. "I hate my family."

Caleb walked out as Sawyer went straight for the coffee as Janice started kissing her neck. Caleb turned her around and kissed her. Making Sawyer forget about her coffee. "Hanna?"

"Come on." Sawyer tells Caleb as they went to hide.

They started listening to Hanna and Ashley fight over Janice. Sawyer was shocked that Ashley wasn't bothered by Hanna's sexuality. "Let's go." Caleb said.

"Okay." Sawyer said as they walked to her car, but Caleb grabbed her hand and pulled her in a kiss. They pulled away and smiled at one another before getting in the car. "Breakfast first?"

"Sure."
~~~
Sawyer was by her locker as Janice walked over to her. "So, what happened at your house?"

"Drama." She said. "As always."

"Ouch." She said.

"Do you think that Spencer is unstable?" Saywer asked.

"No. Why?'

"Parents do because of what happened. I just wished that people would listen to me and no one wouldn't be in this mess." Sawyer tells her. "I just want this day to end before it gets worse."

Janice watched as Sawyer walked away making her go find something to do.
~~~
Sawyer and Caleb went back to Hanna's with Janice and Hanna with them. "What should we do first?" Hanna asked as she watched Sawyer and Caleb make out making her laugh as she looked at Janice. "Mac 'n Cheese or fluff and fold."

Hanna smiled as her and Janice started kissing and going straight to the kitchen as Sawyer and Caleb stayed in their spot. They stopped as Janice walked out causing them to share a look. "She knows."

"Let's go." Caleb tells her.

Hanna saw them leave together making her follow them. Ashley heard the door slam and sighed.
~~~
Sawyer sat with Caleb by the fire. "What gives?" He asked. "You didn't have to come."

"But I did." She said. "Plus I've done this plenty of times when I was growing up. When there was arguments at home, I'll run to the outdoors and camp out." She sighed.

"You didn't have to tell me that." Caleb tells her.

"I want you to know who I am." She tells him.

Sawyer heard him sigh. "I never met my father."

As Caleb talked about his life, Sawyer felt bad for him. Just to show she was there, Sawyer kissed him. Caleb pulled back and looked at her before kissing her again.

Inside the tent, Caleb's shirt was off as was Sawyer's. She was nervous about what was about to happen, but she didn't really care as Caleb was here. "Are you sure?"

Sawyer nodded. "Do you have..."

Caleb nodded as they started kissing as they laid down on the sleeping bags.
~~~
Sawyer went home with Hanna to get dressed and then they were heading back. "Where have you two been?'

"With Caleb."

"With Janice."

Sawyer walked around Ashley as Hanna stood up for Janice and Caleb. Ashley heard Sawyer's phone started ringing after she spoke with Janice and answered it. "Sawyer?"

"No. It's Ashley."
~~~
Sawyer smiled as she kissed Caleb. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight." Caleb tells her. 

Janice watched as Caleb went to the basement to sleep. She walked outside and called one number. "I can't do this anymore. It's over. I want out."
~~~
Sawyer went straight to her house to see police cars. "Please tell me this doesn't have anything to do with the S.O.S."

The sounds of their phones beeping made them look at the message. "Breaking news, bitches." Aria reads.

"Spencer Hastings now a person of interest..."

"...in my death." Hanna finishes.

"A."

Sawyer couldn't believe what she just read. "Oh my god."