twenty eight

"Baby, Jason is texting you."

"What about?"

Caleb showed her the phone causing her to nod. She knew something was up. "I'll be right back." She tells him.

Caleb nodded as she walked outside. Sawyer saw Jason in her drive and walked to the car. "Sawyer, I thought you should know something that your dad is hiding."

"What else does my family hide?"

"You're my little sister."

Sawyer didn't know how to feel about that. She looked back at the house to see Caleb standing by the door. She looked back at Jason. "How?" She asked.

"Can I come inside?"

"Sure."

Caleb saw Jason walking with Sawyer as she looked very confused. "Baby?"

"It's time to talk about something Jason just informed me."

Caleb nodded as he knew Sawyer needed to figure out what was happening. "Mom and your dad had an affair."

The couple shared a look at this information. Jason is Sawyer's half brother.
~~~
Sawyer woke up and ran to the bathroom causing Caleb to go in and help her. "I hate this." She says.

"It'll get better." Caleb says. "Just know I'm here."

Sawyer looked at him smilng as she kissed him. "Ew." She tells him laughing. "Forgot."

Caleb laughed as she went to the sink and started brushing her teeth. He kissed her head. "I'm going to fix us some breakfast."

"I love you." She tells him.

"I love you."

Sawyer smiled as he walked out of the bathroom. She heard her phone buzzing causing her to look at it. A message from Jessica DiLaurentis asking her to join the other girls for the show and to wear one of Ali's dresses. Sawyer sighed as she didn't know as she won't speak to Spencer or anyone besides Hanna.
~~~
Sawyer walked into the grille to see her friends and sister. She didn't say a word as she took a seat. "Sawyer, it's so good for you to finally join us."

"Morning sickness I hate." She says.

"Congratulations." Jessica says hugging her. "Oh. I have gifts."

Sawyer smiled as Emily grabbed her hand. "Are you sure that you're okay?"

"I'll be fine. Just don't really want to be here at the moment."

Spencer looked at her sister as she was handed a box. They all started opening these boxes causing Sawyer to stare in shock. The pink dress that Ali showed her only. The dress Ali promised Sawyer to wear if she couldn't walk the runway for the fashion show. "I'll wear it." Sawyer says causing Jessica to smile. "I made a promise to her."

"She told me that promise." Jessica says grabbing her hand.

Sawyer stood up. "I need to go." She says. "I need to rest some more."

"Sweetie, let me drive you home."

Sawyer nodded as she allowed Jessica to help her get in the car.
~~~
Trying on the dress as the fashion show was coming had Caleb smiling. "You look beautiful."

"The dress feels tight and I'm not even showing yet."

Caleb laughed as he wrapped his arms around her causing her to smile. "One day, we get to meet this little one." He says kissing her neck. "Then I can marry you afterwards."

"Sounds like a plan." She says as she turned around. "And you are not helping me."

Caleb laughed as she walked to the closet to take the dress off and hang it up. Sawyer put the dress on the door just for Caleb to grab her from behind and carry her off to their bed as she was laughing at him.
~~~
The day before the fashion show, Mona saw Sawyer walking and smiled. "Perfect." She says. "At least someone knows what to do."

Sawyer didn't say anything as she walked back. "All thanks to Ali." She mumbled as she went right as she needed the trash can.

Hanna grabbed her hair as she threw up. "Let it all out."

"I hope A is enjoying this." She says. "My sister hates me, I can't stop with the morning sickness and Caleb..." Sawyer smiled. "Has been the best through out it all."

Hanna smiled as Aria handed her some water. "Sounds like A did you and Caleb a favor."

"Why me though?" She says. "Why get me pregnant instead of Spencer or you."

"We wished we knew."
~~~
Jessica saw Sawyer getting ready for the fashion show. "Sawyer, can I talk to you?" She nodded. "Honey, I don't know if Veronica or Peter told you, but Veronica is not your mother."

"What do you mean?" She asked. "She's raised me from birth. Why wouldn't she be my mother?"

"Because she adopted you so her marriage would continue to be strong." She says. "I'm your mother."

Sawyer couldn't believe what she just heard. She turned around and ran past Jason who looked at his mom shocked. "Sawyer is my actual sister?" Jessica nodded. "Why did you not tell us anything?"

"Because Peter gave me money to keep quiet about her. He saw her and basically saw potential in her. But now, he is just accepting her as she is. Spencer became the potential."

"Because she never wanted to be seen as a trophy. She wanted to be seen as a daughter." Jason says. "That's why I've always been close to her..."

Jessica nodded.
~~~
Jason saw Sawyer walking with a smile. She looked at Jason and knew the two had to talk about what she had learnt. Sawyer walked back and continued changing in different outfits.

Jessica smiled as she was happy to see her daughter walking the walkway. "She's doing so good."

"Ali taught her everything."

"I think Ali knew, Jason."

Hearing that they were paying a tribute to Alison, Sawyer was up first in her pink dress. She smiled as she stood where Jason was. She heard rock music and fell off the stage for Jason to catch her. Jessica walked away causing Sawyer to look at her with tears as this was not supposed to happen.
~~~
Sawyer turned to see Caleb and ran to him. Spencer saw her sister with Caleb as he walked her away. "Jessica just told me something that I have to figure out what to say." She tells him. "Let me go grab my things. I'll meet you out by the car."

"Of course."

Aria looked behind her to see Sawyer. They turned to see Noel with a disc. "What is that?"

"Thought you should have this. So you girls won't get in trouble."

Sawyer glared as Jason walked in front of her. "What's this?"

"The unplanned finale." Aria tells him.

Jason grabbed the disc and threw it down. "Let's go, Sawyer."

Sawyer didn't say a word as she walked away with Jason. "What do I say to mom?" She asked. "About being adopted."

"Hey, Ali knew something because she favored you. We will find out together."

Sawyer nodded as they walked away discussing how they never once knew. Never suspected that they were siblings.
~~~
When Sawyer and Caleb walked in, Caleb took her upstairs. "Let's soak in a long hot bath."

"I like that plan. Very much."