twenty six

Sawyer still refused to speak to her sister and friends. She hasn't recieved a text since she stopped talking to them, but in reality, Sawyer was doing her research with Caleb. Finding out who is behind those blackmails, but first she needs to see why she's throwing up. "Sawyer, I still can't find my ring." She heard Melissa.

"We will find it, Melissa. It's somewhere's here and we're just looking over it." Sawyer says coming out of the bathroom.

Melissa looked at her sister. "Go to bed. You have school and you're not well, but I will see you later."

"Bye."
~~~
The next day, Sawyer was dressed as she walked downstairs to fix her something to eat. She stopped seeing her sister digging throw the drawers causing her to look at her sister. "Is it me or is she hiding something from us?"

"She's always hiding stuff from me, Sawyer, but this time, she's a bit more secretive."

"Yep." Sawyer says. "And I'm staying out of it like I have been doing."

"Sawyer, we miss you."

"I miss you guys too, but this break has been good for me. I can focus more on myself than I have since they found Alison. I feel stress free and no A messages."

Spencer looked at Sawyer shocked that she hasn't recieved an A message. Maybe the news media was right. They were dragging Sawyer into things without knowing it.
~~~
At school, Hanna saw Sawyer and ran up to her. "I need you to go on a double date with me."

"Why?"

"Because I set Lucas up on a date with Danielle and he is setting me up on a blind date.'

"Maybe let Lucas do you a favor." She says. "Caleb has promised me a date, but I've been sick. So I might be going to his house."

Hanna watched Sawyer walk away. Grabbing her head, Sawyer started feeling dizzy. Caleb walked out talking to Lucas to see Sawyer passing out. "Sawyer!"

Hanna ran to her friend and held her head up. "Sawyer, come on. Wake up."

"Call 911! Now!"

Caleb picked Sawyer up and looked at Hanna. "Drive us to the hospital."

"Sure." Hanna says as Janice walked up to them.

"Is she okay?"

Caleb didn't say a word as he carried Sawyer out of school. Spencer saw her sister and ran after them. "What happened?"

"She just fainted. I knew she was sick last night, but now...something's not right." He says. "I'll call and let you guys know what is bothering Sawyer."

Spencer nodded as she watched Caleb leave with Sawyer in his arms. She could tell that Caleb really loves her sister. Just with the way he worries about her. Hanna walked over to Spencer. "She's in good hands." Hanna says as Janice watched beside Lucas.

"I know." She says. "I wonder what's wrong."

Hanna did too as the bell rang for class.
~~~
Waking up in the hospital was the last place Sawyer thought she would be at. She saw Caleb and smiled. "What happened?"

"You fainted at school after walking away from Hanna."

"Oh. I only remember feeling dizzy..."

"Your mom and dad are here."

Sawyer nodded as she wondered what was going on with her. Caleb held her hand as they waited. When the doctor walked in with her parents behind her, she knew that the tests came back. "Sawyer, do you know when your last period was?"

Sawyer sat there thinking before looking at Caleb. "My bag? It has a calendar that has when I start." Caleb handed her the bag as she opened it to see she was 7 weeks late. "I-I never knew." She says. "7 weeks ago."

"Sawyer, you're pregnant."

Caleb was shocked. "How can that be when we were being safe?" He says. "She even went and started birth control..."

Sawyer looked at him shocked. "I called the clinic and told them my birth control went missing, but you wore protection..."

"Sawyer?" Veronica says getting her youngest to stop talking. "You and Caleb don't have to explain. We are here to support you."

Sawyer smiled as her father kissed her head. "I will be back." He says. "I'll get the car while your mother signs you out."

"Thanks." She says as they left causing her to look at Caleb. "A baby?"

"Yep."

"Are you mad?"

"No. I'm excited, but confused as the two of us were being safe."

Sawyer understands where he is coming from. Hearing a ping, Sawyer looked to see a message she hasn't seen in a long time. Surprise, Sawyer. I'm back, bitch. -A