seven

Sawyer knew what was going on. The girls would try to get Emily to say that Toby tried to kill her, but something wasn't right. He took her to the hospital. She walked up to Emily's to see Janice on the porch. "Emily have visitors?"

"Spencer and Aria."

Sawyer shook her head and sat down. "I don't think Toby was going to kill Emily." She said. "I think Spencer's message spooked her."

"What did the message say?"

"I don't know, but it was good enough to make Emily run." Sawyer said. "I'm not even convinced that Toby was the one to harm Alison."

Janice nodded as she has never met Alison, but Sawyer and Aria. She watched her friend go inside to talk to Emily.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer found out that the file that Hanna was gone. She didn't say much as she had nothing to do with that file or blaming an innocent person. She was slightly confused with the substitute, but she had other things one her mind.

"Sawyer." She heard.

"Hey."

"Did you see Mike?" Janice asked.

"No. Why?"

"Apparently he got into a fight."

Another thing to add on to that list is helping Aria. "I'll talk to Aria later."

Janice nodded as she walked off. Sawyer sighed as she wished that today could be over with. Sighing, the youngest Hastings was off to her next class.
~~~
That night, Sawyer sat in Emily's room hearing what happened to Toby. "Emily, it's no ones fault." Sawyer said. "Maybe he staged it so nothing could happen to him."

Emily nodded till she got a text. "Thanks for getting Toby out of the way. -A."