twenty five

Sawyer was up helping Melissa find her ring. She was searching the room, but Spencer saw her and walked over. "I know you don't want to be a part of this, but I need to know who Melissa is talking to..."

"No." Sawyer says. "That's none of my business."

"Do you miss hanging out with me and our friends?'

"I do, but I'm trying to focus on myself. I'm trying to find out who A is."

"Let's tell the others what you are doing."
~~~
Walking in, she saw her sister and friends she didn't say a word as they talked. Emily was talking about needing a letter that is real that states that she needs to stay here, Aria was going to Hollis, but Sawyer knows its to watch Ezra. Turning around, Sawyer walked out to go to her locker.

Seeing Toby, Sawyer smiled at him. "Hi, Toby."

"Hi, Sawyer." He says. "Where's your...never mind."

Sawyer turned to see her sister. "Well, I'm going to find Caleb and take him to the hardware store during lunch."

Spencer nodded. "Is he helping you with..." Sawyer nodded.

They watched Sawyer leave causing Spencer to sigh. She wished she could get Sawyer to join in on talking with the others, but the girl was being too stubborn.
~~~
That night, Sawyer walked downstairs to grab something to eat, but stopped as she listened to her sisters. Spencer trying her best to get Melissa to protect her, but Melissa wasn't going to pick between Spencer and Ian. Sawyer rolled her eyes as she went back upstairs. "Why can't she just stop blaming people?" She mumbled as she went to bed.
~~~
The next morning, Sawyer walked downstairs to see that Spencer was already gone. She shook her head as she went to go call Caleb. She had this feeling that Spencer was up to something causing the youngest to roll her eyes. "Never a day goes by when there isn't drama in this house." She said as she left for school.
~~~
That night, Melissa told Sawyer that she would be back. She hid somewhere's else watching Wren and Melissa. She shook her head as she waited for Melissa to go back inside. She saw her sister and friends. She nodded at them till Hanna pointed at Jason's house causing her to look and see it. A shadow in the window. Now she needs to discuss things of what she has been doing.

Sorry it's short. I really couldn't find a spot for Sawyer in this episode, but I managed. Till next Tuesday.