thirty one

Sawyer didn't go meet up with her friends or sister because of the stress. She knows that they are wanting her to help, but she was not going to be a part of that. Caleb sat down beside her with popcorn causing her to smile. "What do you want to watch?"

"Caleb, I don't care as long as we get to cuddle." She says causing him to kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
The next morning, Sawyer was in the bathroom throwing up as Caleb walked in to hold her hair up. "Baby, I think you need your zofran."

"Yeah." She says. "That would be nice."

Caleb helped her up and walked her to the bed. Giving her a kiss, Caleb walked out of the room to get her medicine. She grabbed her phone and texted Spencer. She laid the phone down and stood up to start grabbing her clothes. Sawyer heard Caleb coming back as she was stripping out of her night clothes. "Well, I was not expecting to see you half naked."

Sawyer turned around. "Just think, I won't look like this for long."

Caleb walked over and placed his hand on her stomach. "You'll still be beautiful. Just showing the world that our baby is healthy and getting closer to coming to this world." He says. "No matter what, I love you."

"I love you." She says as she grabbed her vitamins and zofran. "Now, once I take these, I'm gong to try to go to school."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

Caleb sighed as he wasn't going to argue with her. "If you continue to feel bad, we are going home."

"Fine with me."
~~~
At school, Sawyer watched Caleb make another sell, but she saw the same car that has been watching Caleb. Janice and Hanna saw Sawyer walking over to Caleb. He put his arm around her as the others walked over. "Hey, Sawyer, Caleb. Sorry to interrupt." Hanna says causing the boy that was paying Caleb to run off.

"Ryan, wait." Caleb says as he was stopped.

"You shouldn't be doing this on the streets."

"Sawyer is okay with what I do." He says. "Plus, you know this is how I make money for me, Sawyer, and our baby."

Caleb walked away causing Sawyer to look at her friend. "Thank you, but we need to find out why that person in the car is interested in my man."

"We will." Janice says. "But Caleb needs you."

Sawyer nodded as she left.
~~~
Sawyer was down the hall when she saw Emily fall to the floor. "Emily!" She says dropping her things and running to her friend's side. "It's okay."

"I need an ambulance at Rosewood High." Garrett says.

Sawyer didn't move from her friend's side till the ambulance arrived. She grabbed her hand as Emily cried out in pain.
~~~
"Aren't ulcers something old people get?" Hanna asked.

Sawyer shook her head. "Get that look off your face. You're gonna freak her out." Spencer tells her as she held her sister's hand.

"Her? What about me? I'm having deja vu." Hanna says. "I spent a week in this place."

"Well, I come once a month to this place, but you don't see me complaining." Sawyer says. "So, don't freak out because that won't help Emily."

'If I see another bowl of green Jell-o I'm gonna puke on your shoes." Hanna says.

Sawyer moved behind Hanna as her phone started ringing. She never notice the elevator door opening as she took the call. "Caleb, you know I'm with Spencer and Hanna..." she knew what he was talking about. "Caleb, there was a car watching you this morning. I should have told you, but I couldn't." She tells him. "I'm just scared that I'm going to lose you."

"You'll never lose me, baby. We will figure out what the person wants, but I'm not leaving you and our baby. I love you."

"I love you." She says. "I'm going to go check on Emily."

"Okay, call me back to tell me how she is."

"I will."
~~~
Sawyer smiled as she grabbed a tea. She heard Hanna and Spencer arguing over Emily's decision causing her to stand out in the hall. "Sawyer, you can come in."

"Yeah, but I heard Hanna and Spencer. I'm not stressing out over this." She tells them. "You guys keep forgetting that I'm carrying."

"Sorry." Spencer says as she grabbed her sister's hand. "She's going to tell her dad. The truth."

"The truth will set you free." Sawyer says. "Think more on it."

Emily nodded as she watched the sisters leave. "She's grew up a lot since her and Caleb have been living together."

"I saw a small bump. It's cute!" Hanna says excitedly. "Aunty Hanna."

Aria and Emily smiled at her as they were also going to be aunts.
~~~
Sawyer and Caleb were out spending time together. They stopped seeing a black car watching them just for a car to stop in front of them. "Caleb, Sawyer get in."

"What's going on?" He asked confused.

"Remember what I told you over the phone." He nodded. "That's the car."

Caleb opened the back door and helped Sawyer in before he followed her in. Janice got in causing her to see what her girlfriend was wearing. "I thought you want to go to the movies." She says shutting the door. "Or you can just be one. Why are you dressed like that?"

Caleb looked at Sawyer as they drove off just to see the car as they drove by. He put his hand on her stomach causing Sawyer to look at him scared.
~~~
Arriving at a house, Sawyer realized that they were at her parent's summer house. Caleb walked over to her as Janice started a fire. "Sawyer?"

"I don't know what to do." She says. "That gray Camaro has been watching you and...I'm scared that I might lose you and be alone with this baby."

"Sawyer, you will never and I mean ever leave you. I have a child coming and I will deal with this guy." He says kissing her. "I haven't left you when I had the chance to leave because you are my world."

Sawyer looked at him as he kissed her. Caleb picked her up and carried her to another room as Hanna and Janice were in the living room. Sawyer looked at him and smiled as she knew, he meant ever word.
~~~
That night, Sawyer was walking with bags as she saw Hanna talking to the guy in the Camaro. Hanna walked over to her and hugged her. "What was that?"

"Telling him to stay away." She says. "I'm not having my best friend and my niece be heart broken because of that man."

"Caleb swore he would never leave because of me and the baby. I trust his words and when he says he can handle it, he will handle it." She says. "If you excuse me, I need to get home before he starts worrying."

Hanna nodded as she watched Sawyer go.
~~~
At home, Caleb walked up behind her and kissed her as she laid out the onesies she had bought for the baby. He smiled as he had his family. "I don't know what that guy wants, but he will see that I have a family I need to think of. You."

"Can we just cuddle?"

"Sure." He says walking her to the small couch in the nursery.

Sawyer smiled as leaned against Caleb as he held her in his arms. She closed her eyes as this was her home. Being in his arms.