eleven

Spencer held her sister's hand as she was loaded up in the ambulance. Spencer stood with Aria, Hanna, and Emily. "We have to get to the hosptial. Are you guys okay driving?" Spencer asked them.

While at the Hastings, Veronica heard a knock and walked over to answer it. "Hello, Barry." She said. "Is there something wrong?"

"I'm afraid so." He said. "It just came over the radio that your daughter was in an accident."

"Which one?" Peter asked.

"I think its Sawyer."

Veronica and Peter were shocked by the news. "Let's go meet her there." Peter said with worry as they left.
~~~
Each girl was on the phone explaining what happened at Mona's party. Hanna let a tear slid as she said these words that proves that Sawyer will do anything for their safety. "She pushed me out of the way when the car was heading to me. Sawyer took the hit."

"She was unconscious. We couldn't talk to her." Spencer tells them. "That's why we wanna wait, maybe they'll let us see her or something." Spencer turned to see her mom. "Um, call you back when I know something. Bye, Alex."

Veronica walked over to them. "Is she going to be okay, Mrs. Hastings?" Aria asked.

"She's going to be all right. She has a broken leg and bruised rib." She explained as she looked at her other daughter. "What happened?"

"I was coming across the parking lot and this car came out of nowhere." Aria said.

"Sawyer wasn't to far behind me. I didn't see the car, but Sawyer..." Hanna trailed off as she couldn't finish.

"The police found the car. They said it was stolen." Veronica said.

"Did they catch the driver?" Emily asked.

"No, but hopefully they do."

"Cops should be looking for Toby Cavanaugh." Spencer says.

"It wasn't Toby. The police picked him up."

"What?" Emily asked shocked.
~~~
Spencer arrived home when Melissa saw her walking through the kitchen. "Mom called said that you would explain." She said. "What's wrong?"

Spencer didn't say a word as she started crying. Melissa hugged her as Spencer knew she had to know the truth. "A car hit Sawyer."

"What?" Melissa asked as she started to sob. "Who was driving?"

"I don't know." Spencer said.

"They didn't stop?"

"No, they just..." Spencer pulled away. "They were going towards Hanna and Sawyer pushed her out of the way when the car knocked her down and drove away."

"Is she okay?" Ian asked from the door.

"It's Sawyer." Melissa tells him as another sob escaped.

Spencer was shocked seeing at their house as Melissa told her to go upstairs and sleep. She watched her sister go over to Ian crying over Sawyer.
~~~
Sawyer groaned causing Veronica to smile as well as Ashley. "To bright." She said as she covered her head with a blanket.

"When they catch the guy that did this to you. I will kill him or make sure he gets a maxium sentence."

"Mom, have you seen Spencer, Aria, Hanna, or Emily?" She asked.

"They were here, but I sent them home." Veronica said. "Janice stopped by."

Sawyer sighed as she looked at the phone and back at her mom. "Can you please call them?"

"Of course."
~~~
"Does it hurt?" Emilly asked.

"Sort of." Sawyer replies.

"Do you remember what happened?" Spencer asked Sawyer as she nodded.

The sisters looked at their mom. "Mom, why don't you give dad and Melissa an update?" Sawyer asked. "You've been here for awhile and I'm sure they would want to know how I'm doing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, mom." Sawyer and Spencer said.

Aria got up after Veronica left the room causing Sawyer to look at Hanna as she was the one to see who A really is. "Noel Kahn is A."

Sawyer sat shocked by this. Noel Kahn, the guy that Hanna has tried to fix Aria up with is the one behind the text. "What? Are you serious?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, I saw him in the woods, and he left an A message." Hanna tells them as she sat on the bed.

"You saw him leave a message?"

"Where was the message written at?"

"He wrote something on the back of a car." Hanna says.

Sawyer looked at Aria's face wondering why she was suddenly shocked. "What car? What did he write?" Emily asked.

"I see you." Aria replies.

"How do you know?" Spencer asked as Sawyer figured it out.

"Aria, were you in the car?"

"Yes." Aria tells them.

"Whose car was it?" Emily asked.

Sawyer looked at her friend knowing there was more to this. Aria looked at her feet as they waited for their answer. "Ezra Fitz." Aria says.

"Say what?"

"Mr. Fitz?" Spencer asked.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Sawyer asked. "Hanna? Aria? Please tell us something."

"It was Mr. Fitz." Hanna said.

Emily stood up and looked at Aria. Sawyer couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her best friend and their teacher was having an affair. A forbidden one at that. Aria started explainig as Sawyer was just letting the information sink in. As they talked, Sawyer was wanting to go to bed.

"A tried to kill my sister." Spencer said as Sawyer started to focus on the conversation again.

Aria walked over to answer the door to see Noel. Sawyer looked at her friends and sister as she didn't want him nowhere's near her. "She just fell asleep."

"Thank you, Aria."
~~~
Sawyer woke up to see Alison. "Ali?" She said.

"I came as soon as I heard." She said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm either high on their medicine or I have literally lost my mind." Sawyer said as she looked at her friend. "What happened to you?"

"Sawyer, you are one of the smartest people that I have met." She said. "We both know what happened to me." Sawyer watched Alison stand in front of her bed. "We really need to do something about this A person. She can be a bitch."

"True." Sawyer said as she dozed back off.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer was finally getting ready to go home as the girls were in her room. When Sawyer uncover her leg, she screamed. "Get this off of me?"

Sorry I lost my temper. My bad. Love, A