two

Sawyer was confused as to why the detective was treating them like they were suspects when they would never harm Alison DiLaurentis. Now they were having another issue. Jenna Marshall was back in town and they have no idea why. "You don't think she would tell." Sawyer said.

"We don't know, but why is she suddenly back? After what happened she disappeared."

Sawyer knew the reason why and she promised to keep that to her self. She listened to her friends, but knew that their secrets were known by someone else. Someone that had killed Alison and was blaming them.
~~~
The next morning, Sawyer was doing yoga as she liked being relaxed. She saw Emily and the new girl and smiled at them. "Sawyer, this is Maya." Emily said. "She lives in Alison's house."

"Oh my god." Sawyer said as she stood up. "I'm sorry you had to find her."

"She was your friend so its me who should be saying sorry." Maya said. "None of you should be dealing with a loss like that."

Sawyer smiled as she went back to stretching when Spencer walked outside. The youngest Hastings went back to her yoga. Spencer shook her head knowing Sawyer likes to relax and she can escape what is happening. Sawyer didn't listen to the conversation with Maya and Spencer.

"Sawyer." She heard Emily say. "You were quiet last night."

"I was thinking of the possibility of why Jenna is back."
~~~
Later at school, Sawyer was walking through the hall thinking about why Jenna was back. Something was wrong especially when she came back after Alison was found dead. Something was wrong and then there was the text from A. None of these were adding up. "I need Sawyer Hastings, Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, and Emily Fields."

"What the hell?" She mumbled as her friends and sister waked over to her. "What is this about?"

"I don't know."

The sound of their phones going off. Sawyer looked at the message. Dead girl's waking. -A. The youngest of the group of friends walked to the office upset. She walked in, but stopped as she saw Detective Wilden. "You have got to be kidding. An interrogation?"

"Have a seat."

Sawyer sat down with Hanna beside her. Questions started making Sawyer listen. She was not going to listen as she knows that their answers were the same as last year. "Sawyer." She looked at the principal. "Do you remember anything?"

"She was the same Alison." She replies.

"Would you have something against her? Enough to kill her."

Sawyer couldn't believe what she heard. "No. Sawyer was always close to Alison she was the first to be friends Alison. She would never have anything against Alison." Hanna said.

"I would never harm a living soul." Sawyer said. "I've been friends with Alison for a long time. She has never said anything out of line with me. So why point fingers at me when we all know I didn't do nothing."
~~~
Sitting in the cafeteria, the girls were talking about how Sawyer would never harm a soul especially her personality. "Sawyer, we know you would never do that."

"I know and I would like to ignore the situation." She says. "We know that none of us would hurt Alison."

The sound of a cane caught their attention. Sawyer sighed as she knew it was Jenna. Aria walked over to Jenna as they watched. Sawyer smiled as she saw Aria bring Jenna to their table. No one said a word as this was awkward and a guilty situation.

Sawyer wouldn't say a word as she remembered the night Jenna left. She was at the hospital with Alison, but she didn't go in the room. She never knew exactly what Alison said, but the next day Jenna was gone. Sawyer grabbed her phone to see if she had something on her planner when she saw the message from A.

Only if she could see how guilty you look. -A
~~~
Later that night, Sawyer walked in late for dinner as she was doing something at the hospital. "Sorry I'm late." She said kissing her dad's cheek and her mother's. "I had to stop by at the hospital to pick up my volunteer uniform." She sat down beside her parents. "Did I miss anything?"

"No." Veronica smiled at her youngest. Only Sawyer would try her best to help some people out. "We order and Melissa ordered for you."

Sawyer smiled and saw the way Spencer and Wren were acting and knew. Spencer was once again after Melissa's boyfriends. The first one was Ian. She didn't pay much attention to boys as she was waiting for the one. Even though Mona, Hanna and Alison pressured the girl to date, but Sawyer was waiting.
~~~
That night, Sawyer was walking up to her room when she walked by Spencer's room and saw Wren and Spencer kissing. She walked away just in time for Melissa to arrive. She felt her phone buzz and looked at the message. That's what makes you different. You never chased after your sister's boyfriends. Then again, you won't know what that's like to kiss a guy or have a boyfriend. - A

"You don't know me bitch." She said as she tossed her phone down and went to bed.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer stood with Melissa as Wren was leaving. "I'm sorry that happened."

"You didn't do anything." Melissa said.

Sawyer nodded as she walked back into the house start doing some cleaning. She was going to avoid Spencer after what she has done. Sawyer saw Spencer since it stopped raining leaving. The youngest shook her head knowing there was going to be more issues in her house and dialed a number. "Hanna, you know why I'm coming over." She said before hanging up and grabbing her bag to stay at her friend's house while Spencer deals with the cold shoulders for what she had done. "I refuse to be here knowing what is going to happen." She mumbled as she walked away.