twenty nine

Filler Chapter

The next morning, Sawyer heard her phone ringing causing her to answer it. "Hello?"

"Sawyer, I don't want you near Jason." She heard causing her to roll her eyes as she looked at the time. 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Why? Jessica told me everything." She says. "I'm not staying away from my brother because you don't want people knowing about your affair. You had two kids by this woman and kept your mouth shut." 

Caleb walked in just as she hung up. "Peter?"

"Who else." She says. "What do you want to do today?"

"Talk about possible baby names and do a little bit of shopping." He says causing Sawyer to smile. "What?"

"You already had today planned out while I slept the day away."

Caleb got in the bed as Sawyer laid her head on his chest. "You deserve it after all the shit you have went through." He says. "Has Spencer called you."

"She never will." She tells him. "Enough about them and more about our little family."

Caleb smiled as she got up and started changing. Neither of them never saw a black car watching them. He listened in on the conversation and knew that his employer would be shocked to know that Caleb is going to be a father. 

The two walked out and all he caught was one girl name, Alexis and a boy, Alec. Caleb opened the door for Sawyer causing her to smile and kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says kissing her. "Let's go."