twenty four

Spencer walked into Sawyer's room, but stopped herself from waking her up. She knew Sawyer wanted to stay away from all the A stuff. Even though A has barely texted her. She left remembering that Sawyer didn't want to be apart of what is happening. She wanted to focus on herself and that is what she is going to do.

Sawyer turned in her sleep with a smile as she felt comfortable with her idea that she made. Melissa walked up to her room and smiled seeing her little sister sound asleep. "Focus on yourself, Sawyer."
~~~
The next morning, Sawyer was eating her breakfast as she looked at her notes as she waited for her sister. She heard her phone ringing causing her to look and see Caleb. She smiled as she picked it up. "Hey."

Hearing Spencer on the phone and talking about Emily's laptop had Sawyer standing up and walking to another room to talk to Caleb some more.

"Who is she talking to?"

"Caleb." Veronica tells her. "Your sister is allowed to be on her phone. She promised to not contact any of her friends. Even Hanna."

"That has to hurt her."

"It does, but she wants to focus more on herself than what is happening." She says. "Let Sawyer focus on herself and not worry about the issues that you four are dragging her in."

Melissa smiled as she walked over to Sawyer to show her the ultrasound making her smile. "Hold on, Caleb." She says. "How's the baby."

"So far so good." She tells her. "Go to school."

Sawyer nodded as she walked out of the house as she started talking to Caleb again. Spencer wanted to talk to her sister, but her sister wasn't going to make this easy. "I'll see you at school. I love you, Caleb."

"I love you, Sawyer."
~~~
At school, Sawyer walked through the halls. The news of Mr. Fitz was leaving causing Sawyer to wonder why he was suddenly leaving or was it to have a more public relationship with Aria. She didn't say anything as Mona saw her. "Sawyer, can you talk to Hanna?"

Sawyer looked at her friend smiling. "Mona, you have to talk to her yourself. I know that you talked to Aria, but I think you should be the one to talk to Hanna. Not me because it means more coming from you."

"Thank you, Sawyer." She says hugging her. "Are we still...."

"Yes." She says. "I'm going to find Caleb."

"See ya."
~~~
At lunch, Sawyer was eating her lunch as she didn't think nothing about her friends getting a text. The girls looked at Sawyer to see her not getting a text as she never looked at her phone. Caleb sat down beside her making her smile as they shared a kiss.
~~~
At home, Swayer was fixing herself something to eat as Melissa walked over to her and Spencer. "What are you doing?"

"Jason's back."

"Oh." Sawyer says. "You could have just asked and I would have fixed the food for him."

"Why are you doing this?" Melissa asked.

Sawyer looked at her sister wondering exactly why she was doing this. Hearing Spencer ask Melissa about Ian being friends with Jason. "I will take this as my time to leave." She says walking away.

"Sawyer..."

"No, Spencer." Sawyer says. "I want to focus on myself and not think about what happened."

"But..."

"No." She says. "I want to focus on my future. I can't when I keep getting dragged into something. So, please, let me do what I want to do."

Spencer watched Sawyer leave. She wasn't going to be involved in whatever Spencer has planned. She had other things to do. Like track the person behind the messages. Thanks to Caleb for helping her with hacking as she did the one thing he couldn't do. Track down people. So far, she wasn't getting any where.
~~~
Caleb saw Sawyer working on her computer as he walked up behind her. She felt lips on her head and looked up at him. "Spencer tried to get me to join in on what is going on..."

"What did you do?"

"I told her the truth." She tells him. "I want to focus on myself and track down someone that has been bothering me, my sister, and friends."

"Well, if you need to talk to someone about this person, you always have me."

Sawyer looked at Caleb and kissed him. She had nothing to worry about. That was till her phone started ringing causing her to look and see Mona calling her. "I think a friend needs me." She tells him. "I'll be careful..."

"I think she can wait." He says as he took her phone away. "Come on, let's go on a date."

"Okay." Sawyer says smiling. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Sawyer arrived home to see her house was broken into. "Spencer!" She called out. "Hello!"

She heard footsteps and look to see someone in a black hoodie. She screamed as she was attacked. Sawyer blacked out.
~~~
"Sawyer..."

"I'm okay." She says. "I just need to go to bed."

Spencer nodded as her sister walked upstairs to sleep.
~~~
The next day, Ezra got his gift making her smile. She heard his speech and smiled. When the bell rang, she stood up with her books and walked out as Aria tried to ignore him. She looked at Aria. "Aria, don't do this." She tells her. "I know we can't be seen talking, but you love him. You have to support his decision. He's doing this for you and him."

Aria nodded as she walked away. Sawyer smiled as she left.
~~~
Later that day, Sawyer was working on her homework as she saw her sister, but watched as she started searching. "And more drama." Sawyer says as she walked over to her big sister and put her head on her shoulder causing Spencer to wonder why her sister doesn't want to help their friends or discover if Ian is alive.