thirty two

Filler chapter
"How stupid can you get? Someone is going to find out what you three did." She says as Caleb was talking the private investigator. "Spencer, I can't talk right now or do I want to be in a part of whatever you think my brother is up too. Caleb needs me."

He walked in after she hung up and looked at him. "My mom wants me to call." Sawyer sighed causing him to smile. "I'm not leaving you or our baby. I will just tell her that she can come down here if she wants. I want her to meet you."

She smiled as she hugged him. "Caleb, why was he watching Janice?"

"Her parents want her to come home so they can discuss the issue here."

"What about Hanna?"

"I don't know, but there are other people who would want Hanna." He tells her. "Right now, I have the love of my life in front of me and I'm not going to let any of this bother me."

"Give her call, Caleb." She says. "I'm right here with you."

"Man, I love you."

"I love you." She says. "I think you should go see your mother."

"No..."

"Caleb, I trust you plus Janice's parents are there and she's probably wanting to go tonight."

"I'll be back as soon as I can." He tells her. "God, I love you."

"I love you too." She says as he ran up to pack.

Walking to the couch, Sawyer smiled as Caleb and her best friend are finally reuniting with their parents. She hopes he comes back soon. "Babe, please send me ultrasound pictures. I don't want to miss out."

"I'll make sure." She tells him as he kissed her. "Go before you miss your flight."

"I love you, Sawyer."

"I love you, Caleb."