five

Sawyer sighed as she watched her friends and sister look at the message. The one thing that bugged her was that she was by herself with A in her house. Another thing that doesn't make since is why hasn't A bother her. "Sawyer."

"Hmmm."

"Have you seen this shade before?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah. I believe that's the shade Jenna wears." Sawyer said looking at Aria. "Right?"

"That's what I was thinking."

Sawyer walked over to Hanna and looked outside trying to understand how they got in. "Girls." Hanna said making Sawyer walk over to her.

There on the phone was a video. The video shows Sawyer walking in seeing the message and taking a seat on the bed. It shows her texting her friends and sister before she sat down on the bed. The video focused on Sawyer for a while before it went to the door as the other liars ran in.
~~~
At school, Sawyer's day was going by slow. She saw her sister talking about the message and the possibility of who could have been in the house with her. "Who do you think it is then?"

"I think Toby." Spencer tells her.

Sawyer rolled her eyes as this was the typical Spencer and walked away. Sawyer didn't think it was him in Spencer's room. It was somebody else, but who. Shaking the thoughts from her head, Sawyer was off to class to get the day over with.
~~~
At home, Peter saw his youngest working on her homework as he walked in. Kissing her head, he went to speak to Spencer as she had walked through the door. "She's learning the hard way." Sawyer mumbled.

The youngest listened to them and sighed as she knew that her father only cares about achievements. Sawyer knew what her sister was thinking, but she learnt the hard way. Sawyer will just get through the week as usual. Ignoring the drama that follows.

Sorry it's short, I didn't want to skip anything so I tried to squeeze Sawyer in.