thirteen

The next morning, Sawyer walked downstairs with her sister just to see Ian's things. She didn't say a word as went into the kitchen and grabbed her a drink before walking away. "Sawyer..."

"I would like to get things done and over with." She said. "Plus, I have nothing to say about Ian and Melissa's marriage. Just be happy about it."

Spencer watched her sister leave. She sighed as she knew that Sawyer doesn't want to talk about A or anything. At all. 
~~~
Sawyer walked with her sister and friends as they spoke about Ian being at the same hotel as Allie the weekend she went to see her grandmother. She sat down just to hear chatting to see Noel. "Noel led us to that tree for a reason."

"Are we sure he is A?" Sawyer said. "Just because he wrote a message doesn't techinically mean that he is."

"He wrote..."

"If it was A then it would be signed A at the end just like the texts, but Noel didn't leave just that." Sawyer says. "I don't think its him."

"Is A...I mean, is Noel trying to help us find Allie's killer?" Aria asked as Sawyer was ignored. 

Sawyer rolled her eyes as she went back to ignoring. The message from A the other night had her thinking about herself. She saw Maya kiss Emily making her smile as she saw Janice staring at Hanna. Maybe I do need to think more of myself.
~~~
"
So?"

Sawyer saw Toby and sighed as people would call him murderer or his locker saying killer. "Earth to Sawyer?"

"Hmm?"

"You've been quiet lately. Is something bothering my friend?"

"Janice, do you think that I should think more of myself and get into the dating world?"

"Sawyer, I think you should." Janice said. "You are the only girl here that hasn't dated as far as I can tell. I mean, look at Emily. She's got herself a girlfriend as I am hoping to get closer to Hanna Marin."

Sawyer nodded as she opened her locker. "I don't like anyone here. I think what I am looking for is someone that is smart and is sort of a bad boy." Janice watched her friend put her books in. "Only problem is that this school doesn't have a boy like that."

"I'll be on the look out."

The bell rang causing the two friends to walk to class deep in thought. Spencer noticed how Sawyer has been to herself since the accident. "Is it me or is Sawyer a little more closed off."

"To you, yes." Hanna replies. "She texts me and calls. So I think she's fine."
~~~
Sawyer sighed as Hanna texted about A making her go to the bakery to pick up an order for Hefty Hanna. Sawyer was always the one who stood by Hanna's side as she knew that Hanna's issues were from stress. She texted back and told her that if A offers more money to let her know and she will help her the best way she can.

"Saywer." 

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

Sawyer looked at her sister and sighed. "A sent me a message, but I'm slightly confused because the more I look at it the more I think its advice." She said. "I need to think of myself more than I do and start dating."

"Why haven't you?"

"Because my sister is a judgemental person and I was not going to deal with you judging the people I date." She sighed. "I'm also thinking of staying at Hanna's till I know Ian is out of here. That man gives me the creeps."

Spencer watched as her sister went upstairs as to pack her things to stay at Hanna's. Sawyer walked into her room and sighed as she wished she was never questioned by her sister. "I need to start standing up for myself too."
~~~
Sawyer missed school as she was busy with packing to stay with Hanna. She walked downstairs just for Melissa to hug her. "Are you sure about staying at Hanna's?"

"Melissa, I've been busy with everything that I haven't had time to think of myself. Maybe going to Hanna's can be relaxing for me and I can focus on myself instead of trying to please mom and dad."

Melissa nodded as she walked into the kitchen to see Emily. "What?"

"You better enjoy it. It took two hours to get that set up." Sawyer said smiling. "With Janice's help."

Emily was confused. She hasn't spoken to her cousin since she overheard her mother talking about being disappointed that their own daughter was a lesbian too.

After Emily went upstairs, Sawyer watched her friends and sister dig through Ian's things. "Look at this."

Sawyer looked up at them to see a newpaper of Alison's disappearance making her wonder what else is Ian hiding. Hearing music, Sawyer shook her head as she knew this was the last time for Emily and Maya. "I'm officially jealous of Emily's love life." Hanna says.

Aria covered Sawyer's mouth causing Spencer to be confused as they heard Emily and Maya. "Thank you." Maya said hugging Saywer.

"Anything for a friend." Sawyer said as she watched Maya leave. 

"I don't know how to thank you guys." Emily says. "Tonight was the best gift anyone could have ever given me." 

"Where are they sending her?" Spencer asked. 

"Uh, some place calle True North."

Sawyer nodded as she heard a phone buzzing. "Don't say I never gave you anything. Turn on your computer -A." Aria read.

They all went to Spencer's computer to see what was sent. Sawyer say the same video they watched from agent Cooper. She gasped as she saw Ian. She was shocked to see what the video showed. A noise caught her attention causing them to run outside. "Do you see anybody?"

"No."