twenty one

"You think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?" Aria asked. 

Sawyer looked at her sister wondering the same thing. "Somebody? Try Ian." Emily said. "He's doing everyting he can to make you look guilty."

Sawyer sat listening to them as she drunk her coffee. She heard Aria bring up Janice making Hanna freeze. The more they spoke about her, the more Hanna became upset. "Can we not talk about the J word?" Hanna asked. 

"Please." Sawyer asked. "I don't want to hear about her either."

They nodded as they tried to talk about her, but not using her name. When they decided to head home, Sawyer grabbed her things and looked at her sister. "Spencer, let's go."
~~~
The next morning, Sawyer walked downstairs talking to Caleb. "Are we still hanging out at the festival..." she trailed out as she heard her mom. "Caleb, I'll call you back." She hung up the phone and walked down to them. "What's going on?"

"The town is talking about Spencer." Melissa flat out tells her.

"Nope. Not going to hear this because I know my sister is innocent and you better start believing her too." 

"Sawyer..."

Spencer watched Sawyer leave and looked at them. Melissa looked down just as Veronica sighed. "She's doing everything she can to ignore what is happening."

"Will she have to ignore Caleb?" Spencer asked knowing that won't end to well.

"Knowing Sawyer's attitude, no." Veronica said. "It's just you as the police are only looking into you for something we know you didn't do." 
~~~
Hanna texted Sawyer about what Mona said about Janice making her sigh. "That girl just knows how to run her mouth." She said as she felt lips on her neck. "Hi."

"Hey." He said as they saw Janice. 

Sawyer watched her go and speak to Aria making her look at Caleb. "It hurts when she was your friend." She said. "Let's just go to class."

Caleb grabbed her and kissed her making her smile. "Now we can go."
~~~
Sawyer walked out with Caleb, but stopped as the saw Hanna seating down to speak to Janice. "Let's go study somewhere else..."

"Caleb, you never helped Jenna, did you?"

"No, but I feel like I'm the one to blame for helping Janice study hacking."

"Janice is smart, but technology was never her best friend." She said. "Why did she need your help."

"She was trying to get into her mom's bank account and I taught her how to do that and into phones, etc,. If I knew that she was using me to get info from you and Hanna, I wouldn't have helped."

Sawyer nodded and kissed him. "Thank you for your honesty."

Caleb was glad she wasn't mad about him helping, but he was used by Janice to teach her how to hack. Something he regrets deeply.
~~~
"A key? A key for what?" Spencer asked. 

"That's what I said." 

Sawyer didn't say a word as she was trying to understand what Hanna meant by a key. The others talk amongst themselves as the conversation went to Ezra making Sawyer ignore that completely. She stood up and went to her room. "Sawyer?"

"I'm going to bed. I have a headache trying to figure all this shit out. So see you all tomorrow..."

"What did Caleb tell you?" Aria asked. 

"He was tricked to help Janice learn about hacking. She used me to get to Caleb so she will know how to hack."

"Oh god." They said as Sawyer walked away.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer was helping setting up the festival as Caleb texted her. She knew he was staying at another place, which was okay with her. She told him she could asked her uncle since it's just him. "Melissa?" She called out gaining her sister's attention. "Do you think Uncle Brad would let Caleb stay with him?"

"He is by himself since his wife died and you said that Caleb is real good with technology." Sawyer nodded. "I think he will."

"I'll call him up."
~~~
Caleb walked with Sawyer when they saw Janice. She went straight to the stand where Mona and supposely Hanna was at. "Caleb."

"Don't worry." He said as Janice walked over to them. 

"Here." She said. "I'm so sorry."

Sawyer watched her walk away before opening the later. She was shocked that Janice was leaving causing her to look at Caleb. "She apologized for helping Jenna and now..."

"What is it?"

"She's leaving."

Caleb sighed as he hugged her. "I love you, Sawyer."

She looked at him shocked. "I love you, Caleb."

The two shared a kiss, but Caleb knew that if Janice actually left, Sawyer would be hurt more than what she is now. 
~~~
Sawyer got a text from Emily about the key, but she couldn't just ditch Caleb. The two walked and saw Janice at the bus. Sawyer looked away causing Caleb to sigh. "Hey, go with your friends. Seems like they need you."

"Okay." She said kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you."

Sawyer ran after her friends to see wha they key was too.
~~~
The four of them went straight to a storage locker. "Guys." Sawyer said as they saw the lunchbox.

"Ali's old lunch box." Emily said as she opened it to see the flash drive. 

Hanna took it and walked away causing them to follow her.
~~~
All five girls watched the move on the flash drive. It was a video of them all and Alison was in it. Sawyer didn't say a word as she didn't know what to say, but she did have one question that came to mind. Who recorded them on July 4th?