thirty four

Filler chapter
Sawyer was walking through the halls at school when her phone started ringing causing her to answer it. "Hello?" She answered as Spencer walked over to her. "What? Caleb, are you really sure?"

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked.

"Caleb wants me to go to him. He hates that we are apart and wants me to go be with him." She tells her sister. "I'm going. I miss him and it's not the same. He feels as if he is missing out on the pregnancy so, I'm going to sign myself out and leave."

Spencer watched her sister walk away as the others walked over. "Where is she going?"

"To Caleb."
~~~
When she finally arrived, Sawyer walked off the plane and into the airport. She didn't see Caleb waiting for her till she heard her name. "Sawyer!" She turned and saw the man she has been wanting to see. She ran to him and jumped in his arms as he caught her. "God, I missed you."

"I missed you." She tells him. "I'm here now."

"That you are." He says. "Come on. Let's go to mom's and let her meet you. She's been wanting to meet you."

"Where's Janice?"

Caleb started telling her about a mystery that she is helping a friend with, but he believes that Janice is catching feelings for her. That's why he called her to be with him. He misses her and people will see that she trusts him. She handed him the ultrasound causing him to smile. He hasn't missed much and he won't. "I love you, Sawyer."

"I love you, Caleb."