thirty

Sawyer texted her sister and decided that it was time to have a talk with her. Caleb knew about the meet up and that is why the girls were at Hanna's. Sawyer hasn't said much as she took a drink of water. "How is the baby?" Hanna asked putting her hand on her stomach.

"Good." She says. "Everything seems to be going fine, but I need to confront dad."

A door bell rang causing them to look at Hanna who brought in a baske. "Look at the card."

Emily took the card. "What fun. Two lairs under one roof. You make this look easy. A."

Sawyer didn't know what to say.
~~~
"Why have you been treating me so badly?"

"Because we were taught better than that." She says. "I know A did this, but it's still bothering."

Sawyer rolled her eyes. "Yet, I'm your damn sister. Shouldn't you talk to me. It wasn't our fault I fell pregnant, but I'm not taking that back." 

"Of course not and I'm so sorry." She says hugging her. "Dad wants to talk you."

"I have more than what you think to say to him. He lied. He is my father, but mom adopted me." Spencer was shocked. "I'm your half sister, but Jason's blood sister."

"What?"

"Yep."
~~~
Sometime that day, Sawyer was getting dressed for the day. She felt lips on her shoulder causing her to look in the mirror at him. "You have no idea how much this feels." She tells him. 

"I can think of a lot of things." He says causing her to give him a look. "But you and I have an appointment this weekend to see how the baby is." 

"Okay." She says kissing him. 
~~~
When Caleb saw Sawyer, he walked over to her and put his arms around her. "Baby, I got stiffed."

"I saw that." She tells him. "You still have me."

Caleb leaned down and kissed her. "Let's go to class and forget about it. I don't need you stressing out." He tells her. 

Sawyer smiled as she took his hand and walked in. They never saw Hanna and Janice talking. Caleb looked at her as he wondered how life with Sawyer Hastings became like this.
~~~
Sawyer was by her locker as she was putting her books away as her locker opened wider causing her to look at him. "Hey." She says hugging her brother. "Why are you here?"

"Talking to Ella." He says. "What are you doing tonight?"

She thought about it and shrugged. "Probably fix dinner for me and Caleb unless you want to join us." 

Jason shut her door and started walking away with her. Aria saw them and wondered what was up. "I will after dinner with the Montgomery's." He tells her. "I would like to see how my niece or nephew is tonight anyway. Mom wants ultrasounds..."

"Sister?" Aria mumbled as she looked at her mom. "Mom, is there another DiLaurentis that we don't know of."

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Jason was always over protective of Sawyer just like Alison."

Ella shrugged as she didn't know anything.
~~~
The next day, Aria saw her as Spencer smiled. "So, things are okay between you two."

"Yeah, but we are going to have a talk with dad. He lied."

"About."

"I now understand why Jason and Ali were so close to Sawyer."

"Why?"

"Sawyer is actually Jason's little sister." She says. "We share the same dad. Mom adopted her to hide the shame according to Sawyer. Jessica told her about the affair and she knew why dad is the way he is with Jason." 

"So Sawyer is Jason's sister, but your half sister. That's all confusing."

"Yep."
~~~
Later that day, Sawyer sat with Caleb doing homework when she heard a knock. She got up to answer the door. She opened it to see her brother. "Jason, you came." She tells him. 

"I know it's late, but I brought my sister some flowers." He says as they sat down. "Caleb."

"Hey." He says. "Baby, I'll go get the ultrasound pictures so he can send them to Jessica."

"Okay." She tells him. 

Caleb looked at Sawyer as he phone started buzzing. He saw a message from Spencer and decided to let her know what is happening, but he wasn't going to read it. That will be for Sawyer, if it doesn't stress her out.

Sawyer walked into the kitchen with Jason talking about anything, but the other day. Caleb was glad it wasn't just him that was not wanting to stress her out. 

So, I'm not having her talk to her father yet. She still doesn't have all the questions she wants to ask and plus her mom is out of town. What do you think will happen next?