twenty

Sawyer walked into her house to see her mom. "What's going on?" She asked.

"They served a search warrant." She tells her daughters.

"Search warrant?" Spencer said. "For what? Where?"

Sawyer heard her mom say that it was to the house, barn and Spencer's room. She watched Spencer leave making her follow. She stopped as she saw them actually collecting things from Spencer's room. She didn't know what to say as she grabbed Emily's hand.
~~~
Janice was fixing breakfast as Caleb walked in. "Where's Sawyer?"

"An emergency." Hanna tells him.

"Caleb, the second floor is all yours." Ashley said. "Where's Sawyer?"

"An emergency."

Ashley nodded as she walked out. Hanna started looking through Janice's things just to find an owl necklace.
~~~
"That is so beautiful." Sawyer said as she handed the phone back.

Sawyer smiled as they watched Hanna. She saw her sister and stood up to hug her. "I'm fine." She said. "I had to be here instead of at home."

They sat down as Sawyer felt her phone buzz. She pulled it out to see its from her mom and sighed as she was also wanted at home, but she wasn't going. When the others started to leave, Sawyer followed them.

Thinking about you and our night. Sawyer texted Caleb with a smile.
~~~
The next day, Janice was arguing with someone on the phone causing Aria and Emily to listen in. Emily looked to see Sawyer with Caleb as he pulled something out of his pocket to give to her. "I got you this so we can look back on our first night."

"Caleb." Sawyer said as she kissed him. "Thank you."

Caleb smiled as the two went back in, but he stopped her as he helped put the necklace on. When the lunch bell went off, Sawyer kissed Caleb as she went to her friends to see there was tension. "What's going on?" She asked as she heard a cane.

They turned to see the owl necklace that Hanna showed a picture of that Janice was supposed to give her on Jenna. Sawyer stared in shock as Jenna walked by.
~~~
"Janice is not picking up or answering texts." Aria said.

"Emily." Sawyer said causing her to try to contact her cousin, but nothing.

"I will kill my cousin for hurting Hanna."

Sawyer didn't like this as she walked away. Her friend was hurting her and she was hurt with the betrayal of her own friend.

As the day went by, Sawyer and Spencer walked outside to see Jenna on a computer. They shared a look and walked over to her to see information. "You tell Hanna, I'm going to see if Caleb knew anything about this."
~~~
"Janice is a hacker?" Sawyer said. "Caleb, she hurt Hanna."

"I hate that she lied. How are you doing?"

"Hurt." She tells him as she hugged him. "She lied and all this time she was helping Jenna get information off mine and Hanna's phone."

Caleb hated that she was betrayed. Sawyer sighed as she pulled away. "Let's go see a movie, do something to get your mind off the betrayal."

Sawyer noded as they left. She texted Spencer telling her that she was with Caleb seeing a movie. Spencer texted and Sawyer smiled as she was happy that her sister had someone to talk too. Even if that was Toby.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer walked in the restroom with Hanna. "Where were you two?"

"Talking to Spence." She said.

"Walking."

The door opened revealing Jenna. Sawyer looked at Hanna as she walked up to Jenna. When she turned around, Hanna smacked her causing Sawyer to stare in shock. Neither of them said a word as Hanna handed the glasses back, announced who she was, and left. "Let's go." Emily said as the three of them walked out.

Sawyer looked back at Jenna. "I'm sorry for what she did, but you had someone she was falling for betray her."

Jenna didn't reply as tears slid down her face. Sawyer caught up to them as they followed Hanna.
~~~
That night, Sawyer decided to go home as Hanna wanted to be left alone. Veronica checked in on her youngest and smiled as her daughter was asleep. Next was checking in on Spencer. She woke up and went to see what was going on. Sawyer listened as she heard that they actually believe that Spencer actually killed Alison.