twenty seven

Arriving home, Sawyer walked in with her parents causing Melissa to hug her. "What happened?"

"Ian's dead." Was all Melissa says.

Sawyer was going to tell her the news, but right now, she wouldn't say anything.
~~~
The next day, Sawyer was walking over to the girls to see what Hanna wanted to show her. "Sawyer, what did the doctor say?" Hanna asked as Sawyer read the letter.

"I'm pregnant."

"What?" Spencer says. "How can you do that?'

Sawyer looked at her sister with a glare. "What do you mean by that?"

"I still don't trust Caleb and you're pregnant and still in school. That's embarrassing."

Sawyer screen shotted the message and sent it to Hanna before walking away. The other three looked at her shaking their heads. "She was being protected." Aria says.

"She was on birth control till about three months ago and A sent her a message last night." Hanna says. "A caused the pregnancy."

Sawyer hid from everyone as she let a tear fall. They didn't plan this pregnancy and now her own sister won't accept it like her parents have. "I should have stayed home."
~~~
Sawyer walked downstairs as Spencer was behind her. She didn't say a word as she sat down beside her big sister and leaned against her sister. Spencer rolled her eyes as Sawyer won't say a word since yesterday.

A phone started ringing causing Sawyer to grab her phone and smile a bit. "Hi, Caleb." She says.

"Besides the crazy phone calls and the funeral fights, how are you okay with Sawyer being pregnant."

"Because we are her parents and mistakes happen like that all the time. We will support Sawyer and Caleb with their baby."

Spencer saw Sawyer kissing Melissa's head as she left. "I think you need to get her and Caleb a house." Melissa says. "It's stress free and away from the one sister who can't seem to support her."

Spencer was shocked that Melissa said something for her sister in the state she was in.
~~~
"Are you okay?" Caleb asked as they walked around town.

"No. My sister isn't happy about the baby. Basically threw it in my face that I made a mistake, but I know I didn't make a mistake."

"What about your parents?"

"They support us as well as Melissa." She sighed. "I wished that Spencer was like them."

"I do too. Just let me know if you ever need someone to talk too."
~~~
When Sawyer got home, she saw her dad on the computer. "Dad, what are you doing up so late?"

"Waiting for you so I can show you what your mother, me, and Melissa decided on."

Sawyer walked over to him and sat down to see him shopping for houses in Rosewood. "Dad?"

"Melissa pointed something out. Since you told your sister that you were pregnant, Spencer has been treating you badly and it's causing you to stress. We can't lose a grandbaby. We have two daughters who are pregnant and need a little stress free life." He tells her. "So, your mother went to speak to your sister as I did some searching. You and Caleb will live just down the block from us."

Sawyer didn't know what to say. All she could do was hug her dad. "Thank you so much dad."

"Anytime sweetie."
~~~
At school, Sawyer saw Caleb and walked over to him. "Dad bought us a house to get me away from the stress Spencer is trying to cause."

Caleb looked at her smiling as he kissed her. "I get you all to myself."

"Gross." They heard and looked at Janice. "What? Can I not say congrats?"

"Yes you can." She says hugging her. "Thank you."

"Hanna is talking to me again."

"Awesome, but I need to go to class."
~~~
In class, Sawyer sat to herself as Hanna walked over to her with Aria. "We know the situtaion between you and Spencer."

"What's wrong?"

"Ian didn't kill himself."

"The text said it." She says as she never looked at them. "I looked at Emily"s."

"What have you been doing since you have been hanging only around Caleb?" Hanna asked.

"Easy." She says. "I've been trying to figure out who really wants payback on us."

The three nodded as they now knew what Sawyer has been doing. "It may take awhile for Spencer, but she will offically come around."

"I hope so."
~~~
The next day, Sawyer was wearing a black dress. "Are you sure you don't want me to come?'

"You can if you want, but.." she looked around the empty room of their new home. "we still have a lot of work."

"I'll go to support your family." Caleb says kissing her. "Anything for you."
~~~
Veronica smiled as she say her youngest and Caleb. "How's Melissa?"

"She's still not saying much."

"Mom, maybe she needs someone to talk to. She found her husband dead not too long ago. No one should go through this." Saywer says. "I hate I wasn't there for her when I was stuck in the hospital, but she's also pregnant and all this is nothing but stress to her and the baby."

"Sawyer has a point. It's not just her that's pregnant. Melissa is farther along than she is and this is just too much."

"Thank you, Caleb." She says. "Go stand with your sister."

Emily saw Sawyer and knew one sister who will listen. "Sawyer?" She looked at her. "It wasn't Ian who hired Logan."

"Who was it?'

"A woman."

Sawyer looked at Caleb as he spoke to her father. "Call me tonight and I'll see what I can narrow down A too."

"Thanks."

Sawyer walked over to her big sister and hugged her.
~~~
At the service, Sawyer held Melissa's hand as they all stood at the grave. Caleb grabbed her other hand as she felt bad for her sister. They saw the girls throw dirt in causing her to sigh. Caleb kissed head as they looked at the grave. "Are you ready to go settle in?"

"Yeah." She says. "I need a nap after this."

"Sawyer, I will come by to see you later."

"Bye mom."

"Bye, sweetie."

Caleb walked with Sawyer to their car. It still felt weird that everything they owned separately was now their's together.
~~~
A knock was heard causing Sawyer to go answer it. She opened it to see her sister. "Melissa, what's wrong?"

"Spencer lied about everything." She says. "She was the one sending the messages."

Sawyer sighed as this was not her battle. "Would you like to sleep in the spare room?"

"Thank you, Sawyer. At least I have a sister who doesn't hate me."

"I would never hate you."

Caleb looked at her as Melissa went to the kitchen. Sawyer looked at the stairs to see him and walked over to him. Melissa walked back and saw them sharing a kiss and smiled. "Let's go to bed."

"Deal." She tells him with a smile.

Melissa saw a text from Emily on Sawyer's phone telling her to come by, but she looked at the stairs and knew. Saywer was staying out of whatever the hell was going on. Deleting the message, Melissa sat down and turned the tv on.