sixteen

Saywer walked by as she heard Aria telling Hanna about the ticket. She looked at Hanna and then she saw Caleb. Saywer smiled as she walked over to Caleb and touched his foot as Janice sat on the other side of the table. "We need to talk." She said. "You know what you did to Mrs. Montgomery's car?" Sawyer asked. "Can we pretend it never happened? Don't say anything on social media, on your blog or whatever else there is you do."

"Can I speak now?" He asked her.

"Sure." Saywer says.

"The way I see it, you owe me."

"I know that, Caleb. I didn't forget." She tells him.

"Good." He said as he walked away.

Sawyer shook her head as she heard her phone buzz. She looked at it and wished she didn't know nothing now. Caleb's quiet, but how RU gonna shut ME up? -A

Hanna looked at her friend as she got the same text. "We're screwed."
~~~
Sawyer walked over to Hanna to see her flipping through the book. "Are you just reading fast or are you fanning yourself?" Spencer asked as her sister sat down. "Where have you been?"

"Do I have to tell you everything?" Sawyer asked as she got kicked. "What?" She asked Hanna just for her to see Caleb.

"Where are you going?"

"It's a library, I'm going to find something to read." Sawyer said as she went looking for Caleb.

Janice saw Hanna making Hanna go to her also. Sawyer walked to the other side of the bookshelves till someone cleared their throat. "What do you want?"

"I'm calling in your debt." Caleb tells her.

"Name it."

"Two losers just bailed on what they owe me and I need some cash." Caleb tells her.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"I want a date."

Sawyer stared in shock. "Um..." Sawyer sighed. "Okay, but why?"

"I need some cred and who better than the girl who knows how to sweet talk. You have a rep around here."

"So you got a hot party tomorrow night?"

"What if I said that I was on the swim meet?"

Caleb grabbed her brown hair causing her to look at him. "You can fit this under that cap?"

"I used to swim, but not anymore." She said. "I'm always there to cheer Emily on anyways."

Caleb didn't say a word as he had her agreement meaning their conversation is over. Sawyer sighed in relief as this was not what she thought of, but Hanna can stop pestering her to date now.
~~~
Sawyer sat in Aria's room as she was letting Hanna file her nails. She didn't really listen to the convesation as she was still thinking about that date she agreed on. "Shh."

"What happened?"

Hanna shrugged. "Are you nervous about your first date?"

"Do you have any idea how hard I tried to not blush?"

Aria walked over as she wanted them to go with her to follow her dad.
~~~
Sawyer sat in the backseat of Hanna's car. "Why is my dad going into the high school?"

"Okay, weird." Hanna replies.

"Maybe his picking someone up?" Sawyer suggested.

"Sawyer has a point." Hanna agreed. "Think about it. He's probably just going to see your mom."

Sawyer nodded as she watched Aria pull her phone out and dialed her mom's number. Hanna looked at Sawyer as they listened till Aria hung up, but they knew that Aria didn't believe her. Aria got out causing Sawyer and Hanna to follow suit. "Aria, what are you doing?"