This Is Really Fishy!

》 ¤ Chapter 37 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

"I too like Kang Ji-Hoon very much, and there's no way I'm helping you, Jang Yu-Jeong. " I took a step forward and came closer towards her while whispering in her ear and saying it slowly and innocently at the same time.

"Ya, do you think Ji-Hoon is going to accept you?" She asked me while snickering because she thinks that I'm not good for him.

"Well, do you think that Ji-Hoon is going to accept you back after all that you did? I questioned her back while saying it softly.

"You do get on my nerves. I never expected you to be like this. " She gave me a dead glare as I noticed that she was gritting her teeth in anger.

"Isn't it a good thing? Ya, do you think that I'm going to be your dog and follow you around like an idiot? That's never going to happen, bitch. So get out of my station unless you have something to complain about. " I scoffed, while coming closer to her, as I said nonchalantly after that.

"I'll make sure that you'll help me get back to Ji-Hoon!" She raised her pointer at me and she thought of me as a fool.

"In your dreams, bitch! Get out! " I laughed sarcastically and glared at her after that.

"Fine!" She huffed as she flipped her hair and stormed out of the station because her plan failed.

"That bitch, trying to steal Ji-Hoon from me!" I mumbled to myself as she was trying to break Ji-Hoon's heart again.

My team was looking at me except Ji-Yun, and we had that crazy awkward silence...

"What?" I asked them while arching a brow.

"Since when did you actually like Ji-Hoon?" Yu-Jin asked me awkwardly

"Well about that, not too long ago." I covered my face as I accidentally spilled it.

"So did you confess?" Jeong-Wu asked me curiously

"Are you crazy? What would he think of me? " I yelled at him, and no matter how many times I thought through it, the only picture I could imagine was Ji-Hoon rejecting me. It feels real, although it's not.

"You're overthinking it." Hyeon-Jun stated that he did not believe it.

"It's true! I know about Kang Ji-Hoon. " I said, and I was playing with my hair.

"Well, finally you like someone." Jeong-Wu gave me a fistbum and I gave him one too.

"Yeah," I trailed off as my cheeks were turning red.

"That bitch is shameless and she's asking you to be her cupid." Yu-Jin scoffed as she felt disgusted with Yu-Jeong's behaviour

"I hope she doesn't meet Ji-Hoon or else he will be really fucked up." I said in unison.

♧♧♧

"So where are we going?" Ji-Yun asked me curiously, as she had no idea at all.

"We're visiting the Snizcher company to get some information from his colleagues." I replied while sucking my lollipop, and I was having the mango flavour today.

"Why are we going there again?" Ji-Yun asked us, and she felt embarrassed because she kept asking questions.

Yu-Jin explained while chewing her gum, "That's because his death was a mystery and Hye-Rin might've been involved with it."