That's None Of Your Concern

》 ¤ Chapter 8 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

The reflection of the sun hit my eye, so I already knew that it was morning. Another day without Grandma, and she's not going to come back anymore. Life just has to go on then. Since I stayed here last night, I decided to head home, and when I was about to get up, I felt that I was lying on someone. I turned to look and saw it was Ji-Hoon. He was resting his head on my shoulder, and I remembered last night that I fell asleep on his...

He stayed with me last night, and it made me feel guilty. So with that, I woke him up as I needed to go...

"Ya, wake up!" I shook his shoulder so that he would wake up.

"What time is it?" He got up and started rubbing his eyes.

"It's 9 a.m. and I told you to go home last night! Your parents must have been worried." I said this because I felt guilty and maybe his parents might get the wrong idea.

"I was sleepy, so I slept here. Don't worry, my dad knows about it." He assured me while stretching his arms, which made me move to the other side because he was hitting me.

"Ya, let's get going. I have to head back home too." I got up while stretching myself too and also flipping that short hair of mine after that.

"Is it okay if I accompany you? I mean, you look really weak." He asked me while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I suggest you go home right now since your parents might have been worried." I gave him a suggestion because I don't want to meddle in his affairs.

"I have my phone alright. I can text them." He chuckled softly while showing me his phone

"Fine." I groaned while walking ahead of him, as I didn't really have a choice.

So we got up and I took Grandma's picture from the table. We finally got out of the place, and he walked with me all the way home. While walking with him, I realised that I was smaller than him, and I had never felt small before, because I'd never seen a giant like him in my whole life. I was below his shoulder, and that's how small I am...

"Ya, aren't you supposed to be in school? It's 10 a.m.!" I asked him as I realised that today was Wednesday.

"School started like two hours ago, and yet you're asking me now." He looked up at the sky while scoffing.

"Just answer my question!" I felt irritated as he was being annoying.

"Well, I'm on leave actually. I told my classmates that I was going to visit my friend because her grandma passed away. Plus, I'm too lazy to go to school today." While yawning, he admitted it.

This jerk has blamed everything on me? I'm not the reason why he's not in school! I'm not even his friend, and I hardly know this punk!...

"You've got to be kidding me! I looked at him in disbelief while crossing my arms.

I'm telling the truth. I really came to see you." He was playing with his hair.

"I'm not even your friend, and plus, you should've gone home yesterday." I said, and it was the truth. I accepted him as my greatest enemy as we fought over things. He's my 127th foe, come to think of it.

"We're friends now, little mouse, and I told you I slept there myself." He smiled innocently which got me surprised as I never expected him to call me that.

Shit, he never forgets the deal we made the other day...

"Fine, giraffe!" I mumbled while calling him that