I'm Not a Kid Sir I'm Fucking 18

》 ¤ Chapter 2 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

"Come on, Grandma! We're just meeting Mrs Jung . Why do I have to wear a tie?" I began whining to my grandma about wearing that garish tie since it irritates me.

"I don't care; you're going to school, and you should dress appropriately." She replied harshly as she tightened the tie on me, causing me to choke.

"Alright, fine." I rolled my eyes since I couldn't win her over and had no choice but to accept this.

As promised, my grandma made breakfast for me. It was delicious, and I wished I could eat it every day, but she's busy, and she doesn't have time to cook for me. This is why I wanted to work, but she uncovered it anyhow...

"This is delicious, Grandma!" I spoke with my mouth full, and my hazel eyes became larger, as is my way whenever I appreciate anything.

"Ya, eat properly. Your terrible behaviour never changes. You're such a messy eater." She nagged me while cleaning my mouth with a handkerchief, and I started behaving adorable to her, as i can't stop myself from being cute.

"When it comes to food, you should eat it as sloppily as possible." I emulate her accent while shovelling more food into my mouth since it is so delicious.

I eat a lot, yet I'm still small...

"You're constantly seeking for excuses to explain yourself. You appear exactly like your father!" She continued to nag me while striking me after that, causing me to scream silently in anguish.

"After all, I am his daughter. I'm following in his footsteps! Stop nagging Grandma, or you'll grow old." Since I'm a good granddaughter, I retorted as I scolded her.

"It doesn't matter to me because I'm already old! Soo-Young, eat quickly or we'll be late!" She whacked me on the back, took my chopsticks, and began shoving every last bit of food into my mouth.

"Grandma, slow down!" I yanked since swallowing it was tough for me. If she keeps doing this, I'm likely to choke and die.

♧♧♧

So Grandma and I packed up our possessions and departed. We walked to school since my grandma can't drive and we don't have a car; in short, we're broke. As soon but we arrived, we went to the teacher's room, and I was astonished since I wasn't the only one in trouble, as there were several students as well. However, I have no clue what Mrs Jung would say to my grandmother, therefore I am concerned...

I eventually found Mrs Jung, who was chatting to my physics instructor at her house. I cleared my throat to catch her attention, and she gave me that dazzling gaze. My grandmother and I bowed to her, and Mrs Jung urged my grandmother to have a seat.

"Please, both of you, have a seat." My teacher smiled warmly, though she was plainly fake it, and I sneered in the back.

We both nodded and took a seat...

"Your granddaughter is very mischievous at school. She breaks school regulations and doesn't pay attention in class." She chuckled nervously while tapping her fingers on the table, and I was seething with rage on the inside.

Is it necessary for this woman to get on my bad side? Fortunately, she and my grandma are unaware that we are neighbours. If my teacher finds out, she'll probably come to my house every day to complain about me...

My grandma gave me a cold stare. Since it was frightening, I disregarded her by shifting my sight elsewhere...

"However, your granddaughter produces outstanding scores, and I am astonished." She remarked this while giving my test slip to my grandma, who carefully examined my scores.