My Bad, You Lose

》 ¤ Chapter 49 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

A/N Play the song while reading and if it's over play it once again. Enjoy reading ♡

Let's get started and finish this up, Soo-Young ah...

So I walked into the club and took a look around. This is my first time at a club, and I'm nervous as there are so many odd people here. Of course, some people were grooving on the dance floor, while some were pole dancing. Most people were completely inebriated, which gave me goose bumps for a moment because they were giving me a peculiar stare as if I had arrived at the wrong place. I can't believe that giraffe urged me to do this! Anyway, as I emerged deeper inside, I observed a poker section, and the director was there. He was playing with a group of wealthy men, and they kept betting on those coloured coins...

"Ya, I spotted him." I said over the phone while whispering to Ji-Hoon.

"What is he up to?" In a hushed tone, he inquired.

"He is currently playing with someone, and he is sandwiched between two young women by gripping their waists tightly!" I just stared with my eyes wide open, unable to close them while gasping in horror because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Little mouse, he has a lot of mistresses. It's hardly surprising." He responded with a chuckle.

"Wait, what? He's a womaniser!" I exclaimed, clutching my chest, because I despise men like them.

"Kinda, that's why I'm asking you to seduce him so he'll fall for our trap." He explained clearly, which caused me to close my eyes tightly while regretting it.

"You've got to be kidding me. Do I have to seduce him?" I complained bitterly because I didn't want to do it.

"You don't have to be extremely worried about it. Just trust me on this one, little mouse. If you need any help, I will come in." He reassured me while expressing his optimism.

"I trust you. That's why I'm doing it, but I'm also doing it to bring Hye-Rin down on the next trial." I bit my lip and sighed loudly.

"I'll be listening from here and guiding you as you play poker. Best of luck!" He gave me instructions, and then he wished me

"Good luck to me too." I murmured as I probed my lips and walked towards them.

"I won once again!" The director hovered over them and raised both of their arms in glee.

"Congratulations, I guess. You were lucky." Another middle-aged man, envious of the director, insincerely congratulated him.

"Ya, I'm the game's ace, and I can surpass anyone. Nobody can compete with me! I was born fortunate!" He was being so full of himself while being egotistical.

"Would you like to play with me then?" I questioned him in the midst of the small crowd, and he couldn't see me because I was hiding there, and I was small too.

"Who is that?" He asked, looking around at those people, presuming they might have spoken up.

"Me. Are you willing to put me to the test?" Those people gave me the way, and I began walking, which drew everyone's attention to me, as if I had stolen the show's spotlight.

"Is that a woman challenging me?" He scoffed and rubbed his chin.

"Don't make gender comparisons. I'm also good at poker." I crafted a remark.