Stop Being A Brat!

》 ¤ Chapter 71 ¤ 《

A/N play this song while reading and if it's over play it again. Enjoy reading

♧♧♧

Ji-Hoon's POV

At the law firm...

The CEO of the Genz Company is regarded as one of the best in South Korea, and he may soon surpass the CEO of the AMF Company.
Written by, Yang Sang-Hee

Last week, the CEO of the AMF Company contributed 4 million won to the orphanage. Society appreciated his deeds. He also stated, "I'm doing my best to help everyone in our nation, but some people are still against me by painting me as the evil person; some people just don't understand me." Everyone was moved by his statement and resolved to assist the CEO...

"That motherfucking jackass!" I flung my file on the table, which ultimately fell on the floor, while cursing loudly.

He attracted people's attention just by donating some trash to an orphanage! Why is it so difficult to discover a single piece of evidence against him? How does he establish his innocence?...

"Come in." As I heard a knock on the door, I said strictly with a deadpan expression on my face.

"Are you okay, Ji-Hoon ah?" A-Reum walked in, worriedly asking me questions, and I assumed she heard me swearing before knocking on the door.

"I'm all right, noona." I sighed and massaged my temples to calm myself down.

"I came here because our boss wants to meet with you and it appears to be essential." She murmured as she arranged some of my keepsakes on the shelf since she can't see anything dirty or dusty.

"I'll go, and I'm hoping he doesn't say something foolish." I walked out of the room, cursing and messing up my hair, irritated.

"Ignore whatever he says." She lectured before I left since she was concentrating on organising those items at the same time.

"Fine." I groaned loudly and murmured.

I went to his room and knocked on the door, sighing heavily since I know he'll say something with which I disagree. When he called me in, I opened the door and entered...

"I heard you called me, sir." I bowed at him and then fixed my coat as I diverted my glance from him.

"Yes, I did, and I need you to take care of this situation." He grinned as he handed me a file, which I took from him to examine.

I looked over the file and noticed the title, which made my eyes expand since it was about Mr Lee. It was about another instance in which their employees sued him for failing to pay their salaries...

"I'm sorry, but I'm unable to take this case." I returned the file to him and stated in a chilly tone, I can't believe my employer would go to such lengths to support him.

"You must protect him, Ji-Hoon." He attempted to persuade me with a worried look on his face, and I knew right away that Mr Lee had bribed him.

"Defend him? What's the point?" I scoffed in astonishment as I rolled up my shoulders since my boss was putting my tolerance to the test.

"You don't have to defy me just because you're a famous and well-known prosecutor." He sipped a glass of water gravely in response, and I understood precisely what he meant, causing me to roll my eyes.