Oh great!

》 ¤ Chapter 46 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

I can't believe Soo-Jong has a child and is married! I mean, she was the greatest slut in my school, and it's hard to believe...

As a result, Soo-Jong invited Ji-Hoon and me to her home. Ji-Hoon and I were awkwardly seated in the living room. Ji-Hoon was well-known even to her spouse. The globe is undoubtedly small...

They were cooking something for us in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Ji-Hoon and I are alone...

"Who is she?" Ji-Hoon questioned me suspiciously, swinging his body, as if he was bored.

"Well, remember how I swore at a woman because her daughter spotted the two of us strolling together at midnight and circulated some false rumours about us?" I spoke quietly since I didn't want her to hear us.

"Oh, that one that nearly killed you the other day." He went on, and I know he did it on purpose.

"Anyway, she's the one." I interrupted him while pretending to grin.

"Oh." He all pondered aloud.

"Would you mind assisting me with this, Jagiya?" Soo-Jong requested that her husband, Dong-Hyeon assist her with the dishes.

"She's different." I muttered as I nibbled on my fingertips.

"Is this a good or bad thing?" He furrowed his brow.

"Is it a good thing?" I squeezed my lips together, unsure whether it was the correct phrase.

"There you have it, Eomma asked me to give you this." Geon-Wu brought us cups, which were hot tea.

"Thank you very much, Geon-Wu yah. You're just cute." I pressed my fingers across his cheeks, and he smiled. His cheeks are just as soft as Ji-Hoon's.

"I made lunch for you two." Soo-Jong walked slowly while carrying a dish of meals.

"Jagiya, I promised to bring these! What if you trip and injure yourself?" Dong-Hyeon promptly pulled that tray away from Soo-Jong, as the two of us stood there observing them.

He is unquestionably a wonderful husband...

"Thank you very much, Soo-Jong ah." Ji-Hoon and I exchanged a tight smile, which she appreciated.

"Do you truly not remember me, Ji-Hoon?" Dong-Hyeon inquired of Ji-Hoon once again.

"I honestly don't." Ji-Hoon revealed the truth to him.

"I literally remembered you, but you don't. What kind of person are you? I am very heartbroken." Dong-Hyeon glanced at Ji-Hoon with shock and sadness.

"Don't be furious with him, sweetheart. Perhaps he doesn't know." Soo-Jong soothed her darling husband, and to be honest, he exaggerates a lot.

"I honestly don't. I sincerely apologise." Ji-Hoon pursed his lips and I hit his elbow because he was being honest while also responding coldly.

"Do you recall when Jang Yu-Jeong cheated on you in high school with another guy?" Dong-Hyeon attempted to recall him.

"What's up with that?" Ji-Hoon grilled him coldly.

"He's as frigid as ice. Anyway, that was me. She literally betrayed me! Stupid woman!" He was about to curse, but his kid was listening in on our talk.

"She is, in fact, a liar." I muttered when Dong-Hyeon mentioned Yu-Jeong, and Ji-Hoon smirked at me.

"All right, let's eat." Soo-Jong soothed her husband by adding some vegetables to our plates.