Just A Peck

》¤ Chapter 86 ¤《

♧♧♧

Soo-Young's POV

Two weeks later...

"What a sleepyhead!" I complained as I looked at Jun-Woo, who was quietly asleep in the cradle, because he is usually sleeping whenever I see him.

"He is very active at night. Soo-Young ah. Maybe you two can look after him one day." Soo-Ah remarked while caressing the kid's head, and I purposefully sneered at him.

"Count me in as well." Mi-Young wrapped her arms around Ye-Ri and me, grinning, and I'm amazed her lips didn't ache from all the smiling.

After the last trial, Mi-Young ended up hanging out with us. So she's on our "bestfriend" list!...

"I think that the two of you should spend some time resting together. What about a vacation? That would be great." I offered it, and believe me, taking care of my nephew would be a piece of cake. Thus, things progressed too rapidly since Soo-Ah suffered from motion sickness and unpredictable mood swings while pregnant, and they were extremely busy after Jun-Woo was born.

"So why not? That's a brilliant idea!" Ye-Ri agreed I'm sure that Min-Jun too needs a vacation because he spends so much time caring for his son.

"We'll inform you then." Soo-Ah ultimately accepted while glancing at Jun-Woo, fearful of leaving him alone.

"You'll see, we'll be the finest babysitters you could possibly ask for!" Mi-Young stated firmly that she believes this child is extremely easy to care for.

"I doubt it, Mi-Young ssi, because you can't care for yourself." I retorted sarcastically, snickering.

"Ya Choi Soo-Young, do you truly want to die?" She questioned me while giving me a death gaze and forcefully grasping my shoulders.

"Stop fighting like kids, you two! Plus, we're now sisters." Soo-Ah kept us both calm by standing between us as we argued.

"That's right, peacock, we're now sisters! We should be courteous to one another." I stated it innocently while fake-smiling, but I was giving her a penetrating glare.

"You're absolutely correct." The peacock responded by caressing my arms, and she, too, put on a phoney grin.

Ahn Mi-Young and I will never, ever get along!...

"By the way, how did your date with Ga-Ram go?" Mi-Young asked Ye-Ri since she knew Ye-Ri had broken up with her boyfriend 5 months prior, and because she was interested in Ga-Ram, Mi-Young and I technically set them up on a date.

"Everything went swimmingly, and it's official: I have a boyfriend." Ye-Ri responded by winking at us, and I shrieked as they finally found each other.

"Did you two kiss?" She inquired of Ye-Ri with curiosity, since she seemed to be interested in Ye-Ri's love life.

"We did it several times." Ye-Ri is really shameless when it comes to matters like this, so she muttered sweetly to that peacock.

"Wow, he must be an excellent kisser. I recall when Jae-Joon kissed me-

"We know, it's passionate, lovely, and blah-blah-blah. You've already said it 100 times." I cut her off, groaning because I was weary of hearing all that nonsense. I hate to be harsh, but she always says the same thing.

"Oh, don't be furious with her, Soo-Young. Didn't you already kiss Ji-Hoon like that?" Ye-Ri questioned me with that wicked smirk, and I know she did it on purpose since she believes my partner is anti-romantic.