I Feel Helpless

》 ¤ Chapter 55 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Hye-Rin's POV

In the AMF company...

"What exactly is going on here, Yun-Hee?" Because the entrance was crowded, I asked my personal assistant.

"Concerning Mrs. Ahn, someone assaulted those guards and tied them to the restroom yesterday. We don't know who it was, and the guards said they might have robbed in last night." Yun-Hee walked alongside me, but a little faster, while explaining.

"Did you guys go over anything?" I enquired of them while browsing something on my tablet.

"So far, no one has been robbed. Everywhere we go is neat and tidy." She responded with her lips pursed.

"How can these guards be so careless?" I grumbled as I walked to my room, sat in my chair, and massaged my temples because I'm having a bad day today.

"Don't worry, nothing was stolen, and there's no evidence of them entering the company based on the CCTV footage. Perhaps there are people who hold grudges against those guards." She made an English tea for me and placed it on my table because it helps to relieve my headache.

"How can you be so certain of that?" I questioned her because it appeared that she had been spying on those guards.

"This is due to the fact that these guards are not good people. That's what the other clients told me today." She admitted with a sneer on her face.

"Fire them right away, Yun-Hee ah." I took out my pen and began singing some documents. I fire my employees if they have a bad background or are involved in some dirty schemes because I can't handle any more shit when I have my own to deal with.

"Exactly as you say, Mrs Ahn." She bowed at me and then adjusted her white shirt.

"In any case, what are the reports for today?" I asked her while adjusting my glasses, which were at the bridge of my nose.

"Mr Lee has scheduled a project meeting for 2 p.m. today with Mr Hong and Mr Han." She explained while showing me the tablet so that I could see and understand it clearly.

"I see, is there anything else?" I tsked when she mentioned Mr Lee because that motherfucker is going to threaten me again.

"In addition, Mr Kim, the director wishes to see you, madam." I noticed her fingers tapping on the table, which she does whenever something unusual occurs.

"Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing?" I furrowed my brows as I examined her fingers.

"I'm not sure, but it appears to be a bad thing." She said it nervously, tucking strands of her hair behind her earlobe, knowing I'd be enraged if I heard that.

"Notify him to come in." I leaned against the table with both hands intertwined on the table.

"All right, Mrs. Ahn." She nodded as she walked away to summon Mr Kim to my office.

The director arrived a few minutes later, and he appeared to be feeling guilty. Yun-Hee entered as well, and she was standing at the corner...

"Good day, Mrs Ahn." He bowed nervously as he greeted me.

"Good morning, and what brought you here?" I asked him without looking him in the eyes because I was dealing with some other matters concerning the upcoming project.

"I'd like to apologise for my behaviour." I'm not sure why he felt guilty, but he did.

"Behaviour? What are you on about, Mr. Kim?" I raised my brows since I'm not sure what he's trying to say.