Unexpected

》 ¤ Chapter 7 ¤ 《

♧♧♧

Hye-Rin's POV

A/N Play the song while reading and once it's over play it again. Enjoy reading ♡

After 18 years, I finally met my eomeonim, but in a bad way. We were supposed to meet each other today as she wanted to tell me something important. I waited for her, and I was glad because I saw her at the opposite end of the road as she was crossing. I stood there waiting for her, with a wide smile on my face. Suddenly, while crossing the road, she collapsed on the ground, which made me worried. As I started running towards her to save her, a car drove fast and hit her. I was stunned because I saw that with my two eyes and tears started rolling down my eyes automatically...

She was bleeding badly, especially on her head. Blood was scattered everywhere. Everyone there who was passing by was shocked, and they surrounded her. I lifted her head up and tried calling her name. Blood stains were on my clothes and also on my hands, which made my hands tremble in fear. Her heart was still beating, so I immediately called the ambulance and they rushed her to the hospital. They took her to the ICU, and I was outside waiting for her...

Doctors were rushing by, going in and out. They took some scalpels, some reports, and many more. After an hour, the doctor came out...

"Doctor, how is she? Is she alright?" I quickly ran towards her and asked her worriedly, because I didn't want to lose her.

"Is she related to you?" She asked me

I didn't say anything. My husband told me to not expose my personal life to the reporters or else they would make a big fuss. I wish that I could tell her that she was my eomeonim, but I can't. So I had no choice but to lie to the doctor...

"No, I don't know her. I was passing by when suddenly she fainted and got hit by the car." I lied, feeling really guilty while holding back my tears.

"I see. We'll try to find her relatives and inform them about it." She said as she started moving, probably to handle the other patients I guess.

"Wait, what happened to her?" My eyes widened and I stopped her because she had never said anything.

"I'm sorry, she is no more. While doing the surgery, she wasn't breathing. Her pulse was weak and it stopped in the middle of the operation." She gripped my shoulders and sighed.

I was speechless and shocked when I heard that...

"How are you going to inform her family?" I asked her because I wanted to find my daughter.

"It will take a long time, but we'll try." She smiled tightly and left.

I looked at her body, which was lying over there. They covered her face with a blanket and left as they had to handle the other patients. I went towards her while gripping her cold hand tightly...

"Eomeonim, why did you have to leave me this way? This is not what we planned." I asked softly because my throat felt swollen

I sobbed, feeling guilty and sad at the same time. Why must fate bring us this way? After that, I left the hospital and got inside the car. I cried heavily and loudly. I lost my eomeonim again. She is never going to come back, and now I don't know if I'll ever find my daughter...

I tried to find Soo-Young by asking my employees and people for some information, but I failed to do so. There was nothing about her. Therefore, I gave up and moved on, thinking that my daughter was dead...